• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICEM/\N
    The Man with the Plan!
    • Apr 10

[NEWS] TouchFLO 3D on the BlackBerry

TouchFLO 3D on the BlackBerry

You know that HTC did a great job on TouchFLO 3D when you see it being emulated on other smartphone platforms.

EThemes has released a TouchFLO 3D skin for the BlackBerry Bold called HTC Diamond. The theme consists of five fixed icons along the bottom of the screen, so it's definitely a "lighter" version of TouchFLO 3D than we're accustomed to on Windows Mobile.

(via: Crackberry)
    FOLLOW ME>>>>
    Subscribe to my channel>>>>
    CLICK HERE TO GO TO ICEM/\N's Youtube Channel
    HIT THAT REP/ THANKS BUTTON FOR USEFUL POSTS!
    IF YOU INSTALL ONE OF MY RELEASES PLEASE PRESS THE INSTALLED BUTTON!
    Forum Rules
    A Noob Guide
    Let ICEM/\N Mod your iPhone 3G
    Guide to install iPhone/iTouch Game & App Files

sigpic
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: TouchFLO 3D on the BlackBerry

huh not bad and as you said takes making something right to get it emulated on other device or emulated period..... for blackberries users to make the theme like this that is pretty big since rarely do you see a look emulated from a different smartphone on the blackberry..... blackberry in my opinion have stayed pretty close to their roots with the look and the design over time and this to me is just cool and could open new doors to the blackberry and its users.

Comment

• ICEM/\N
      The Man with the Plan!
      • Apr 10

Originally posted by D/\SH
      huh not bad and as you said takes making something right to get it emulated on other device or emulated period..... for blackberries users to make the theme like this that is pretty big since rarely do you see a look emulated from a different smartphone on the blackberry..... blackberry in my opinion have stayed pretty close to their roots with the look and the design over time and this to me is just cool and could open new doors to the blackberry and its users.
      lol...well they have tried to emulate the iphone look beforehand as well...
      FOLLOW ME>>>>
      Subscribe to my channel>>>>
      CLICK HERE TO GO TO ICEM/\N's Youtube Channel
      HIT THAT REP/ THANKS BUTTON FOR USEFUL POSTS!
      IF YOU INSTALL ONE OF MY RELEASES PLEASE PRESS THE INSTALLED BUTTON!
      Forum Rules
      A Noob Guide
      Let ICEM/\N Mod your iPhone 3G
      Guide to install iPhone/iTouch Game & App Files

sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Originally posted by ICEM/\N
        lol...well they have tried to emulate the iphone look beforehand as well...
        true but its only the major interfaces it seems... not much else out there for the other smartphone user interfaces. very good point though forgot bout that one

Comment

Working...