Clear All
  • ICEM/\N
    The Man with the Plan!
    • Apr 10

[NEWS] MotoCzysz E1pc electric superbike packs iPhone in the dash

MotoCzysz E1pc electric superbike packs iPhone in the dash

MotoCzysz E1pc electric superbike packs iPhone in the dash
    by Darren Murph of Engadget, posted Jun 8th 2009 at 5:15AM

We've certainly seen Apple's iPhone act as an integral part of a vehicle before, but we've yet to see one front and center on a motorbike. Hailed as the planet's first "digital superbike," the MotoCzysz E1pc packs some pretty sick technology from end-to-end. Aside from being a zero-emissions, all-electric motorcycle, it reportedly relies on Apple's darling for its instrumentation. Sadly, details about what exactly the iPhone handles are few and far between, but hopefully we'll hear more after its upcoming run in the TTXGP on June 12th. Two more looks after the break.

FOLLOW ME>>>>
    Subscribe to my channel>>>>
    CLICK HERE TO GO TO ICEM/\N's Youtube Channel
    HIT THAT REP/ THANKS BUTTON FOR USEFUL POSTS!
    IF YOU INSTALL ONE OF MY RELEASES PLEASE PRESS THE INSTALLED BUTTON!
    Forum Rules
    A Noob Guide
    Let ICEM/\N Mod your iPhone 3G
    Guide to install iPhone/iTouch Game & App Files

sigpic
  • VenumX
    The VenumX Factor
    • Nov 14

Re: MotoCzysz E1pc electric superbike packs iPhone in the dash

i guess the only thing with this is you're now stuck with an iPhone 3G even when the iPhone 10 is out with a different form factor you wont be able to fit the new ones in it...

("Do Not Pm Me Or Email For Support" For Mobile Stuff, Post your question/problem on the forum so that someone else who's having the same issue can benefit from the solution.)

sigpic

Wanna Introduce Yourself?! Click HERE

Need to flash a rom?
    stlouisfinest68 has a great video tutorial on how to do it, click HERE

Forum Rules: --> HERE
    Join A Group:--> HERE
    Learn To Get Around The Forum:--> HERE

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

Re: MotoCzysz E1pc electric superbike packs iPhone in the dash

my question is if the bike is built for speed your going to go fast on it right? than how the hell are you going to talk on the phone and be able to hear or have the other person hear you without the sound of wind gushing by.... and nothing to go over it? what happens if you hit a bump or something jars it loose from constant driving? goodtbye iphone.... maby this is bill gates design to get rid of all the iphones in the world!!!

Comment

Working...