Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

Desperate for a Pre woman uses car to create Sprints first drive-thru

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICEM/\N
    The Man with the Plan!
    • Apr 10

[NEWS] Desperate for a Pre woman uses car to create Sprints first drive-thru

Desperate for a Pre, woman uses car to create Sprint's first drive-thru store!

by Ross Miller, posted Jun 5th 2009 at 10:12PM

NBC Chicago is reporting that an elderly woman who "apparently couldn't wait to get her Palm Pre" from a local Sprint store -- and yeah, we're pretty sure that's not the case -- decided to plow her car right through the entrance. Best of all, a security camera captured the whole incident. No one was hurt and the store will apparently be fixed in time for tomorrow's big day, so if that puts your mind at ease, head on over after the break to witness, and possibly enjoy, all the mayhem.
    FOLLOW ME>>>>
    Subscribe to my channel>>>>
    CLICK HERE TO GO TO ICEM/\N's Youtube Channel
    HIT THAT REP/ THANKS BUTTON FOR USEFUL POSTS!
    IF YOU INSTALL ONE OF MY RELEASES PLEASE PRESS THE INSTALLED BUTTON!
    Forum Rules
    A Noob Guide
    Let ICEM/\N Mod your iPhone 3G
    Guide to install iPhone/iTouch Game & App Files

sigpic
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: Desperate for a Pre woman uses car to create Sprints first drive-thru

hahahhaah guess she really wanted the pre and that annoying ***** said there was no lines hahahahahah yeah right this lady went right through the line to the front instantly hahaha

Comment

• parna1973
      • Jun 12

that might even get Sprint an idea put drive thrus...lol gladly nobody got hurt but still funny tho thnxs for the share
      sigpicIf you have been helped hit the thumbs up

Comment

• jr5416
        • May 12

Sprint better start making drive thru s lol Touch pro 2 comming watch out sprint
        sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

• Mike20PR
          SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
          • Mar 31

you dont see this with the iphone hahaha
          ....................Ultimate NOOB Guide CLICK HERE....................
          ....................PPC Guide For Dummies CLICK HERE....................
          ....................Dont Know How To Flash A ROM? CLICK HERE..................
          ....................Learn To Search CLICK HERE....................

Comment

• D/\SH
            Owner - Staff
            • Feb 07

Originally posted by Mike20PR
            you dont see this with the iphone hahaha
            hahahaha thats for sure thats dedication to get to the front right there if i should say so myself.

Comment

• ON3/\L
              SPJ Supporter/Promoter
              • Jan 28

WOW...wtf..somebody give this woman a damn PRE....hahaha
              sigpic

ON3/\L ProDuction$
              Code:
              http://www.youtube.com/user/ON3ALProDuctions
              Thanks to SPJ and all who contribute I am able to use my Touch Pro at it's full potential. If anyone has helped you, don't forget to hit that handy little thanks button!

Comment

• menikfire
                • Mar 15

lol maybe it was a late phone bill she just had to really pay asap!! lol
                sigpic

ALL SPJ!!!
                Thank you all for your hard work and help in getting my phone loaded up!!! I gratefully Thank you all !!!

Comment

• D/\SH
                  Owner - Staff
                  • Feb 07

Originally posted by menikfire
                  lol maybe it was a late phone bill she just had to really pay asap!! lol
                  hahahaha maby or she might have had to use the restroom really bad and couldnt wait..... or it was her exes car or something...

Comment

• Mystery
                    • Apr 20

haha wow this is crazy.. just reading the title made me laugh!!
                    Noob Guide! Click Here
                    How to Search?? Click Here
                    How to Flash a ROM?? Click Here

sigpic

If I was able to provide a useful/helpful post, please click the
                    button.

Comment

Working...