Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

ATT tips 32GB iPhone 3G through BlackBerry trade-in program

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICEM/\N
    The Man with the Plan!
    • Apr 10

[NEW] ATT tips 32GB iPhone 3G through BlackBerry trade-in program

AT&T tips 32GB iPhone 3G through BlackBerry trade-in program

If AT&T is trying to keep the upcoming iPhone launch under wraps, they’re going to need to seal up leaks in their website. Thanks to a presumed slip of a keyboard-key, AT&T has listed a 32GB iPhone 3Gas a possible trade-in option for the “BlackBerry (NSDQ: RIMM) Trade-Up” program. As part of AT&T’s efforts to get the BlackBerry Bold in as many hands as possible, the carrier has posted an as-yet non-existent 32GB iPhone 3G as being worth $355 when traded-in for a BlackBerry Bold.

The BlackBerry Trade-Up program offers AT&T customers a chance to trade their existing handset for a BlackBerry Bold. The value of the trade-in phone is credited towards the purchase of a Bold. It’s a really interesting program, to be sure, but we’re more interested in the 32GB iPhone 3G spotted within the system.

We’ve been hearing about the next-generation iPhone boasting 32GB of on-board storage, and with current iPhone 3G storage capacities capping out at 16GB, it makes sense for Apple (NSDQ: AAPL) to release a new iPhone with increased flash memory. The new iPhone is also expected to feature a similar form-factor, 3.2-megapixel camera, boosted processor and RAM specs, digital compass with turn-by-turn GPS directions and an OLED display.
    FOLLOW ME>>>>
    Subscribe to my channel>>>>
    CLICK HERE TO GO TO ICEM/\N's Youtube Channel
    HIT THAT REP/ THANKS BUTTON FOR USEFUL POSTS!
    IF YOU INSTALL ONE OF MY RELEASES PLEASE PRESS THE INSTALLED BUTTON!
    Forum Rules
    A Noob Guide
    Let ICEM/\N Mod your iPhone 3G
    Guide to install iPhone/iTouch Game & App Files

sigpic
  • ICEM/\N
    The Man with the Plan!
    • Apr 10

Re: ATT tips 32GB iPhone 3G through BlackBerry trade-in program

I guess we were right...lol
    FOLLOW ME>>>>
    Subscribe to my channel>>>>
    CLICK HERE TO GO TO ICEM/\N's Youtube Channel
    HIT THAT REP/ THANKS BUTTON FOR USEFUL POSTS!
    IF YOU INSTALL ONE OF MY RELEASES PLEASE PRESS THE INSTALLED BUTTON!
    Forum Rules
    A Noob Guide
    Let ICEM/\N Mod your iPhone 3G
    Guide to install iPhone/iTouch Game & App Files

sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

Re: ATT tips 32GB iPhone 3G through BlackBerry trade-in program

Originally posted by ICEM/\N
      I guess we were right...lol
      whatcha mean by that ice? hahahaaa or you talking to yourself?

Comment

Working...