X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aj48198
    • Oct 08

[ ISSUE SOLVED ] Streaming Music Question

OK, I have searched (for the last 3+ hours!!) all around this website but have not found what I am looking for. My question is this:

I've created a playlist from Playlist.com. The site lets you pick a song and if you like it, you can "add to playlist". However, listening to them requires me to go online and stream the music, which will kill the battery on my touch pro, and makes the songs skip. Am I able to use one of the media players (core, WMP, etc.) and sort of guide it to my playlist and stream music through that? or am I just stuck going through the internet? Any help would be appreciated, I have a 12 hour road trip tonight that would really suck since I don't have any songs on my SD card.
  • VenumX
    The VenumX Factor
    • Nov 14

Re: Streaming Music Question

Originally posted by aj48198
    OK, I have searched (for the last 3+ hours!!) all around this website but have not found what I am looking for. My question is this:

I've created a playlist from Playlist.com. The site lets you pick a song and if you like it, you can "add to playlist". However, listening to them requires me to go online and stream the music, which will kill the battery on my touch pro, and makes the songs skip. Am I able to use one of the media players (core, WMP, etc.) and sort of guide it to my playlist and stream music through that? or am I just stuck going through the internet? Any help would be appreciated, I have a 12 hour road trip tonight that would really suck since I don't have any songs on my SD card.
    i have never used the playlist.com website, i know they have apps like pandora that kinda work, but i guess if playlist.com lets you export to some kind of stream format like *.asx then you would be good to use windows media on touch pro to play this stream. Most web-based streaming companies use proprietary flash programs to run their site, which is really inconvenient to us windows mobile people.

("Do Not Pm Me Or Email For Support" For Mobile Stuff, Post your question/problem on the forum so that someone else who's having the same issue can benefit from the solution.)

sigpic

Wanna Introduce Yourself?! Click HERE

Need to flash a rom?
    stlouisfinest68 has a great video tutorial on how to do it, click HERE

Forum Rules: --> HERE
    Join A Group:--> HERE
    Learn To Get Around The Forum:--> HERE

Comment

• Superman369
      • Sep 22

Originally posted by VenumX
      i have never used the playlist.com website, i know they have apps like pandora that kinda work, but i guess if playlist.com lets you export to some kind of stream format like *.asx then you would be good to use windows media on touch pro to play this stream. Most web-based streaming companies use proprietary flash programs to run their site, which is really inconvenient to us windows mobile people.
      Very nicely put homie. I would still recommend to the OP that he just load his songs up on his sd card. You can get a 8 giger for dirt cheap now a days. Well worth it.
      Got a ? Use The Help Desk Here
      Need it all in one thread?Click Here
      Learn How To Flash A Rom?Click Here
      Are You New To The Scene?Click Here
      Need to Learn How To Search? Click Here
      The End All, Be All of Noob Guides.Click Here

sigpic
      Make Sure You Hit The Thanks And/Or Installed Buttons If Someone Helps You Or You Use There Programs!!!

Comment

• tlpalmer01
        • Feb 20

best but has the 8gig on sale this week for 27.99....

Comment

• aj48198
          • Oct 08

Thanks for the advice Junkies. I went to BB and picked one up. I also grabbed pocket tunes off of here to stream radio since i dont have that many songs on the SD card. This site is awesome!

Comment

• crazaytalent
            • Aug 20

Originally posted by aj48198
            Thanks for the advice Junkies. I went to BB and picked one up. I also grabbed pocket tunes off of here to stream radio since i dont have that many songs on the SD card. This site is awesome!
            Great... glad u got issue resolved and worked out... id also suggest downloading, Pandora, and SeeqPod mobile... awesome for stream tons of music...

any way, marking thread as solved!
            New to SPJ? Check the n00b guide...Learning to search? Quick tips
            Need to navigate the site? Take the SPJ Tour
            How to install TF3D themes? Here!!...Looking to flash your device? SEE ME

sigpic

HIT THAT THANKS/REP BUTTON FOR ALL HELPFUL POSTS!!

Comment

Working...