Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

SPJ T-shirts

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • menikfire
    • Mar 15

[READ ME] SPJ T-shirts

I was just thinking!!
    don't you guys think it would be a good idea for SPJ to sell T-shirts???
    i think that would be really cool!!
    it would benefit this web site alot!!
    it would bring more members in and it would help bring money to the site also!!
    if i were to have an spj t-shirt i would really want it to have the webpage of course and the logo of htc with a little cartoon of some of the old sig's that D/\SH and other members and staffs had like the one with an htc touch with a lifesaver kicking an ipods ass lol!!! what do you guys think???
    YES
    87.50%
    NO
    4.69%
    Don't care!
    7.81%
    sigpic

ALL SPJ!!!
    Thank you all for your hard work and help in getting my phone loaded up!!! I gratefully Thank you all !!!
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: SPJ T-shirts

Originally posted by menikfire
    I was just thinking!!
    if i were to have an spj t-shirt i would really want it to have the webpage of course and the logo of htc with a little cartoon of some of the old sig's that D/\SH and other members and staffs had like the one with an htc touch with a lifesaver kicking an ipods ass lol!!! what do you guys think???
    you cant get too crazy with them and we have tried this before... i made a small order of them tin return for modding someones phone.... i got the green of course and than some grays for the other staff at the time... i made a thread about this and we just couldnt get anyone that wanted to buy them.... i guess if you want under the spj news section you could make a thread for people to design a t-shirt and if that goes good we will go about getting them made.... so basically have people whip up mock up t-shirts and than the staff will dwindle down to 5 or so and have the members vote on the design that we are going to use.

Comment

• TaylorSPJ
      Nickel Nickel NINE
      • Oct 17

I was just thinking!!
      Yes this has been discussed between staff a few months back, not sure where we still stand on it but im sure PB or Dash will chime in on this thread and give us an update. The last thing I remember we discussed was possible vendors to do the shirts for us...so if anyone knows a great vendor with great deals let us know. :)
      New to the site click here
      Need to learn to flash Rom's click here
      For all my Hacks, Cabs and Tweaks click here
      AND IF SOMEONE HAS HELPED YOU HIT DA THANKS BUTTON!!!

Comment

• menikfire
        • Mar 15

oops sorry about that guys!!!
        sigpic

ALL SPJ!!!
        Thank you all for your hard work and help in getting my phone loaded up!!! I gratefully Thank you all !!!

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

oops sorry about that guys!!!
          nothing to be sorry for it is a great thread and i would love to see this happen and be successful :)

Comment

• raybond25
            MOD Team HTC/SPJ Canuck
            • Apr 05

yeah, me too i would totally buy one and sport it regularly. All my friends would be like "wtf is that?" and i'd be all, "you wouldn't get it."

...they really wouldn't
            IF YOU CAN'T DOWNLOAD OR SEE APPLICATIONS PAGE CLICK HERE
            IF YOU NEED TO FIND OUT HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
            ]IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A THEME REQUEST CLICK HERE
            FORUM TIPS AND TOOLS CLICK HERE
            SPJ TOUR CLICK HERE

IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
              • Mar 27

yeah same here i will buy one to even the shippin cost much i dont care whit nice staff logo on the back lol

GRTZ WEESJE
              MODERATOR@SPJ
              video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
              NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
              LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
              TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
              sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
                Owner - Staff
                • Feb 07

Originally posted by weesje
                yeah same here i will buy one to even the shippin cost much i dont care whit nice staff logo on the back lol

GRTZ WEESJE
                MODERATOR@SPJ

hahahaha get designing mock ups and make a thread for them as a contest and the winner of course will get a free shirt in both colors sent to them and all..... prolly could get some good looking ones made if people were wanting this and willing to contribute member wise since they will be the mass majority of the buyers.

Comment

• TaylorSPJ
                  Nickel Nickel NINE
                  • Oct 17

Originally posted by D/\SH
                  hahahaha get designing mock ups and make a thread for them as a contest and the winner of course will get a free shirt in both colors sent to them and all..... prolly could get some good looking ones made if people were wanting this and willing to contribute member wise since they will be the mass majority of the buyers.
                  lol im calling nine now, since he is a genius when it comes to photoshop and sick ass fonts....is there anything special we should look into icon, font wise???
                  New to the site click here
                  Need to learn to flash Rom's click here
                  For all my Hacks, Cabs and Tweaks click here
                  AND IF SOMEONE HAS HELPED YOU HIT DA THANKS BUTTON!!!

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
                    • Mar 27

yeah its great idea i whil be the only belgium guy whit shirt of spj staff and a coffe mock to put my redbull in hahaha

GRTZ WEESJE
                    MODERATOR@SPJ
                    sigpic

Comment

• VenumX
                      The VenumX Factor
                      • Nov 14

these are the old staff shirts... lol i sport mine all the time...

("Do Not Pm Me Or Email For Support" For Mobile Stuff, Post your question/problem on the forum so that someone else who's having the same issue can benefit from the solution.)

sigpic

Wanna Introduce Yourself?! Click HERE

Need to flash a rom?
                      stlouisfinest68 has a great video tutorial on how to do it, click HERE

Forum Rules: --> HERE
                      Join A Group:--> HERE
                      Learn To Get Around The Forum:--> HERE

Comment

• menikfire
                        • Mar 15

yes ha ha ha ha!!!
                        glad i recalled back this conversation!!! lol
                        hopefully this t-shirt thing will happen !! i would love to bye one dont matter if it cost $50 to get it!! lol
                        i would love to show it of at my school and at the fire station! lol
                        i can just picture it now me on a cool bad ass SPJ tshirt !!!!! thanks guys !!
                        and sorry once again for this post!!!
                        sigpic

ALL SPJ!!!

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
                          • Mar 27

Originally posted by venumx
                          these are the old staff shirts... Lol i sport mine all the time...

nice yeah i have seen yellow one in dash vid on when he whas on fox news

grtz weesje
                          moderator@spj
                          sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
                            Owner - Staff
                            • Feb 07

Originally posted by TaylorSPJ
                            lol im calling nine now, since he is a genius when it comes to photoshop and sick ass fonts....is there anything special we should look into icon, font wise???
                            nope its whatever you think will look good on a t-shirt.... cant be too many colors and has to be pretty clean overall otherwise it will cost a lot to get these screenprinted.

Originally posted by weesje
                            yeah its great idea i whil be the only belgium guy whit shirt of spj staff and a coffe mock to put my redbull in hahaha

GRTZ WEESJE
                            MODERATOR@SPJ

hahahah word maby we will get one for you with your name on the back as well as mini cans of red bull on each side of your name lmao

and yup venum thats the throwback spj wear :) i got one in green and one in gray :) the green is one of a kind though :)

Comment

• VenumX
                              The VenumX Factor
                              • Nov 14

nope its whatever you think will look good on a t-shirt.... cant be too many colors and has to be pretty clean overall otherwise it will cost a lot to get these screenprinted.

hahahah word maby we will get one for you with your name on the back as well as mini cans of red bull on each side of your name lmao
                              lol yeah definitely could see that hahah

("Do Not Pm Me Or Email For Support" For Mobile Stuff, Post your question/problem on the forum so that someone else who's having the same issue can benefit from the solution.)

sigpic

Wanna Introduce Yourself?! Click HERE

Need to flash a rom?
                              stlouisfinest68 has a great video tutorial on how to do it, click HERE

Forum Rules: --> HERE
                              Join A Group:--> HERE
                              Learn To Get Around The Forum:--> HERE

Comment

Working...