Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

Slingplayer Mobile FINALLY Released for iPhone and ipod Touch

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICEM/\N
    The Man with the Plan!
    • Apr 10

[NEW] Slingplayer Mobile FINALLY Released for iPhone and ipod Touch

Well it looks like Apple and Slingmedia must have come to some type of agreement recently because this Slingplayer Mobile for the iphone and itouch devices is now available for download on the sling site for the nice and usual price of $29.99. Unfortunately much to the moans of many, it will onlybe supported on WIFI networks and will not be available for the AT&T 3G networks as Slingmedia had initially stated it would. I know it can work on 3G, because I was a Pre-release tester and I have used it plenty of times on 3G, but it seems that this new version will only operate on WIFI...tough luck to those who wanted to not be limited by this application on this great device sized screen!

Here are the device requirements below as set on the site of Slingmedia:

Device Requirements:
    -SlingPlayer Mobile supports both iPhone & iPod touch

-Requires the 2.2.1 software update

-5 MB free memory is required on the iPhone or iPod touch to install the SlingPlayer Mobile

-Network download speed of 120Kbps (or higher)

-Streaming is restricted to Wi-Fi only at Apple's request
    Last edited by ICEM/\N; May 13, 2009, 01:44 PM.
    FOLLOW ME>>>>
    Subscribe to my channel>>>>
    CLICK HERE TO GO TO ICEM/\N's Youtube Channel
    HIT THAT REP/ THANKS BUTTON FOR USEFUL POSTS!
    IF YOU INSTALL ONE OF MY RELEASES PLEASE PRESS THE INSTALLED BUTTON!
    Forum Rules
    A Noob Guide
    Let ICEM/\N Mod your iPhone 3G
    Guide to install iPhone/iTouch Game & App Files

sigpic
Working...