Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • robbass
    • Sep 26

htc 6800 mods

hi i am new to the ppc phones but im getting a HTC PPC 6800 from altell and i would like to put the flo 3d on it is there a link that i can get that tells me how to install it and where to find the mods at ty for your time
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: htc 6800 mods

Originally posted by robbass
    hi i am new to the ppc phones but im getting a HTC PPC 6800 from altell and i would like to put the flo 3d on it is there a link that i can get that tells me how to install it and where to find the mods at ty for your time
    bro come on are you serious? please do a search in the future. you want throttle launcher 9.3 for your phone to get the diamond look. pleasein the future use the search feature in green below the banner of the site and also use the side menu to find the apps..... thanks

Comment

• raybond25
      MOD Team HTC/SPJ Canuck
      • Apr 05

i suggest that you read the noob guide to find out how to install cabs and such...that can be found here
      as for touchflo3d...you can try throttlelauncher or touchflo2d which is the newest diamond interface app
      IF YOU CAN'T DOWNLOAD OR SEE APPLICATIONS PAGE CLICK HERE
      IF YOU NEED TO FIND OUT HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
      ]IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A THEME REQUEST CLICK HERE
      FORUM TIPS AND TOOLS CLICK HERE
      SPJ TOUR CLICK HERE

IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!

Comment

• robbass
        • Sep 26

sorry to upset u dash but i have looked but like i said im new to the ppc and all the lengo that comes with it just didnt want to put the wrong app on my phone and mess it up ty for your time

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

sorry to upset u dash but i have looked but like i said im new to the ppc and all the lengo that comes with it just didnt want to put the wrong app on my phone and mess it up ty for your time
          im not upset bro it just gets wearing on me and others here when the same stuff that would have been found by even doing a search for diamond in this case is asked over and over again.... but your answer is 2 posts above this bro with links.

Comment

Working...