Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

What Awesome Apps. Do You Run?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scenexkid
    Sprint Touch Pro
    • Jul 07

What Awesome Apps. Do You Run?

ok so in my search for a new rom the topic came up that many of us are running 100's of awesome apps. I myself only run ifonz,pocketplus,sms nuke,SKTOOLS,Sprite Backup,skyfire,SPB Phone suite, Pocket Uno,and AIM. and I know you guys have ALOT better ones that i'd like to hear about so help me out n tell me what you guys run that i could run on my touch thats pretty awesome cause I'd like to see'em Apps,games,anything i can use on my alltel htc touch
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: What Awesome Apps. Do You Run?

Originally posted by scenexkid
    ok so in my search for a new rom the topic came up that many of us are running 100's of awesome apps. I myself only run ifonz,pocketplus,sms nuke,SKTOOLS,Sprite Backup,skyfire,SPB Phone suite, Pocket Uno,and AIM. and I know you guys have ALOT better ones that i'd like to hear about so help me out n tell me what you guys run that i could run on my touch thats pretty awesome cause I'd like to see'em Apps,games,anything i can use on my alltel htc touch
    go here and check out some of the top downloaded apps for the touch:

https://forum.smartphonejunkie.org/s...d.php?t=152736

Comment

• scenexkid
      Sprint Touch Pro
      • Jul 07

I keep getting errors with the sympda files do i need those for the cracked ver? or just installing from the rar auto uncracks? cause i keep getting an erros saying "system cannot open NFO file. File maybe corrupt or unrecognoizable"

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Originally posted by scenexkid
        I keep getting errors with the sympda files do i need those for the cracked ver? or just installing from the rar auto uncracks? cause i keep getting an erros saying "system cannot open NFO file. File maybe corrupt or unrecognoizable"
        the nfo file is the info on how to do... you open with notepad.... sympda stuff works great... need more details on whats going wrong with them.

Comment

• Mike20PR
          SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
          • Mar 31

htc youtube is my favorite app by far!! Pocketsnes is another kick ass app, super nintendo in your touch is priceles, and s2p is another one of my favorites
          ....................Ultimate NOOB Guide CLICK HERE....................
          ....................PPC Guide For Dummies CLICK HERE....................
          ....................Dont Know How To Flash A ROM? CLICK HERE..................
          ....................Learn To Search CLICK HERE....................

Comment

• rev800x
            • Aug 19

Re: What Awesome Apps Do You Run

Weatherpanel with the manila theme kicks ass! I love the animated icons, the windshield wiper for the rain icon is the greatest. If your into weather or need to have up to date weather forecast this is a must have app, hands down!

Comment

Working...