Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

Alltel Free Internet?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nitroman30
    • Aug 07

Alltel Free Internet?

I bought a Htc-Touch off ebay, I flashed a new rom to it and started setting it up for the wifes birthday, So it's not activated yet. I was installing live search and put my location in and it went to connect to #777 and it connected, The phone will not make a call but it will connect to the internet. Anyone had this happen? It is a used phone.
  • TweetyBear
    • Mar 01

Re: Alltel Free Internet?

maybe it's not fully detached from the old account yet
    IF I HAVE HELPED YOU.......PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!
    NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SEARCH? GO HERE
    NEED TO LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS? GO HERE
    NOOB AREA PLEASE READ FIRST!GO HERE

sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

Originally posted by TweetyBear
      maybe it's not fully detached from the old account yet
      that would be the only thing i could think of..... also do you have the wifi switch on?

Comment

• TweetyBear
        • Mar 01

Originally posted by D/\SH
        that would be the only thing i could think of..... also do you have the wifi switch on?
        dashy, he said he bought a touch so no wifi. unless it was gsm but i believe his carrier is alltel so no go on the wifi switch lol you gotta read the post carefully lol
        IF I HAVE HELPED YOU.......PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!
        NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SEARCH? GO HERE
        NEED TO LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS? GO HERE
        NOOB AREA PLEASE READ FIRST!GO HERE

sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

Originally posted by TweetyBear
          dashy, he said he bought a touch so no wifi. unless it was gsm but i believe his carrier is alltel so no go on the wifi switch lol you gotta read the post carefully lol
          lmao cant believe i did that o well nice catch and i have no clue.....

Comment

Working...