X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dessaudj
    • Sep 04

Can not post

I received the activate email... said it was successful but I can not post a new tread in the Member Info forum... Any idea?

Thanks

Dave
  • TweetyBear
    • Mar 01

Re: Can not post

Originally posted by dessaudj
    I received the activate email... said it was successful but I can not post a new tread in the Member Info forum... Any idea?

Thanks

Dave
    lol now i see you heeded my advice. i really dunno why you couldn't post in there. but if you want, you can introduce yourself here, and i'll move it
    IF I HAVE HELPED YOU.......PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!
    NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SEARCH? GO HERE
    NEED TO LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS? GO HERE
    NOOB AREA PLEASE READ FIRST!GO HERE

sigpic

Comment

• puertoblack2003
      OG Member
      • Nov 08

Originally posted by dessaudj

Thanks

Dave

jesus i must go throught this shit every ****ing day do you guys ever read your dam welcome emails all info is there and then when you log on the first place it will take you straight to the information center with all info you need.. come on people ****ing read....you guys are anxious to get to the hard core shit but wont ****ing read....thread closed

if you cannot read then ****ing leave...because that means you cant mod a phone

on top of all that you posted in the wrong section rules already broken

SPJ Bulletin @
      forum.smartphonejunkie.org
      Law Enforcement Forum www.phillyfinest369.com

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Originally posted by cOderz
        jesus i must go throught this shit every ****ing day do you guys ever read your dam welcome emails all info is there and then when you log on the first place it will take you straight to the information center with all info you need.. come on people ****ing read....you guys are anxious to get to the hard core shit but wont ****ing read....thread closed

if you cannot read then ****ing leave...because that means you cant mod a phone

on top of all that you posted in the wrong section rules already broken
        hahahahhaahahaha i just had to respond since he had a classic D/\SH meltdown lmao.

Comment

Working...