Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mogul87
    • Aug 26

new guy

im new to this site. so please bare with me. im sorry for stupid questions. i have a couple questions if i upload my mogul will i still b able to use my external keyboard. also if i upgrade will it void my insurance?
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: new guy

Originally posted by Mogul87
    im new to this site. so please bare with me. im sorry for stupid questions. i have a couple questions if i upload my mogul will i still b able to use my external keyboard. also if i upgrade will it void my insurance?
    Welcome to SPJ. You have come to the right place for all your PPC and Smartphone needs. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the side menu and the search feature in green below the sites banner. If you have any questions feel free to ask in the respective thread, if unthreaded post in the help desk area from the side menu. Once again welcome to SPJ and hope to see you around.

Comment

• NINE'SICKS
      •crzy_dmn•
      • Apr 14

yes... im sure alot of the things ull do here will infact viod ur insurence, but ur not gunna run tell sprint u brickd ur phone flashing a custom rom?! lol... tellem u lost it and pay 50bucks... were all here to help but all we ask is that u PLZ that the time to look around and as already stated learn how to use the side menu/ search button...
      sigpic

Follow Me <<

Comment

• TweetyBear
        • Mar 01

Originally posted by Mogul87
        if you "upgrade" your rom you mean, not upload lol, yes you will still be able to use your keyboard. upgrading it is just an os and software thing. has nothing to do with hardware whatsoever. and yes, if you upgrade the rom, it will void the insurance but you can always flash back to stock. you'll learn more by reading threads and searching around.
        IF I HAVE HELPED YOU.......PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!
        NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SEARCH? GO HERE
        NEED TO LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS? GO HERE
        NOOB AREA PLEASE READ FIRST!GO HERE

sigpic

Comment

• Mogul87
          • Aug 26

thank you for the help

Comment

• angiekay
            • Aug 23

welcome, and good luck finding all you need here, b/c you are in the right place...
            sigpic

Comment

Working...