Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

forget the Instinct and the iphone

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • saxmanrp
    • Apr 29

forget the Instinct and the iphone

I'm new to this site and was totally blown away with the vast ways to make my HTC Touch completely better than both of them.. D/\SH and the rest of the guys are freakin GENIOUSES
  • jmoney21j
    • Apr 20

Re: forget the Instinct and the iphone

first off the mogul is a great fone and everything but it is definately not better than the iphone. The mogul cannot compete with the iphone graphically and application wise. Everything on here mad by dash and everyone else is just copied from the Iphone. apple came up with everything first like s2u, ifonz, vtap aka mobile youtube, scrolling contacts, scrolling internet, tabbed browsing, EVERY single upgrade the iphone did first and then people figured out how to do it on windows devices. dash coders and all them are great for figuring out how to implment them on moguls and such...but apple and iphone had every single advancement first

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

Originally posted by jmoney21j
      first off the mogul is a great fone and everything but it is definately not better than the iphone. The mogul cannot compete with the iphone graphically and application wise. Everything on here mad by dash and everyone else is just copied from the Iphone. apple came up with everything first like s2u, ifonz, vtap aka mobile youtube, scrolling contacts, scrolling internet, tabbed browsing, EVERY single upgrade the iphone did first and then people figured out how to do it on windows devices. dash coders and all them are great for figuring out how to impelment them on moguls and such...but apple and iphone had every single advancement first
      naw the iphone cant touch the mogul and touch...... but this wasnt the topic of the thread so lets keep it on topic........ thanks bro for the compliments and i do my thang you know.

Comment

• TAR
        Staff Team HTC
        • Apr 04

Originally posted by jmoney21j
        first off the mogul is a great fone and everything but it is definately not better than the iphone. The mogul cannot compete with the iphone graphically and application wise. Everything on here mad by dash and everyone else is just copied from the Iphone. apple came up with everything first like s2u, ifonz, vtap aka mobile youtube, scrolling contacts, scrolling internet, tabbed browsing, EVERY single upgrade the iphone did first and then people figured out how to do it on windows devices. dash coders and all them are great for figuring out how to implment them on moguls and such...but apple and iphone had every single advancement first
        wtf!!!! what is this guy smoking!!!!

Comment

• elovato429
          • Jun 26

I Never Had A Iphone But I Wouldn't Trade My Mogul 4 Nothin When It Got Messed Up I Almost Threw A Funeral 4 It. And I Agree These Guys R Freakn Genius. I Love This Site!

Comment

• D/\SH
            Owner - Staff
            • Feb 07

Originally posted by elovato429
            I Never Had A Iphone But I Wouldn't Trade My Mogul 4 Nothin When It Got Messed Up I Almost Threw A Funeral 4 It. And I Agree These Guys R Freakn Genius. I Love This Site!
            lmao thank bro we try our best here but remember even the staff here had to start somewhere....... i was a noob just over a year ago.

Comment

• NINE'SICKS
              •crzy_dmn•
              • Apr 14

WTF!!I NEVER IN MY LIFE HEARD SUCH RUBBISH... LOL, ill give u iphone came up with the app's but dash and the rest of the spjunkies came up with ways to not only master the programs, but IMPROVE THEM. my mogul is way more customizable then the iphone will ever b !! i think not only r u smoking good shit, but ur holding out on the rest of us... lol ! all i can say good about the iphone is the screen is way more brighter and visible in direct sun... thats it !! now if u wanna see a REAL challange look out for my post titled: HTC TOUCH DIAMOND vs. SAMSUNG I900 OMNIA: battle of the century
              sigpic

Follow Me <<

Comment

• dierrecook
                • Jun 11

the mogul has greater potential than the iphone simply because of the ability too change interfaces roms

Comment

• Mike20PR
                  SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
                  • Mar 31

Originally posted by dierrecook
                  the mogul has greater potential than the iphone simply because of the ability too change interfaces roms
                  the best part is that the mogul and touch can have any iphone software but the iphone cant have ours!!! so why envy of sweat the iphone???
                  ....................Ultimate NOOB Guide CLICK HERE....................
                  ....................PPC Guide For Dummies CLICK HERE....................
                  ....................Dont Know How To Flash A ROM? CLICK HERE..................
                  ....................Learn To Search CLICK HERE....................

Comment

• halfdanarson
                    • Jun 19

Originally posted by saxmanrp
                    I'm new to this site and was totally blown away with the vast ways to make my HTC Touch completely better than both of them.. D/\SH and the rest of the guys are freakin GENIOUSES
                    I have to agree. I almost traded my Touch for an Instinct until I found one of Dash's videos on youtube and then found this site. I've learned a lot about using the programs to customize my Touch and everyone here has done a great job of getting stuff and explaining things.

Comment

• omarnova
                      • Dec 30

IPHONE SUCKS... MY BOY GOT THE IPHONE and ask's me to go on youtube lol lol lol HTC TOUCH BABY all day everyday

Comment

• mike0122
                        mike0122
                        • Jun 09

I have Tmo so I have the Wing and I wouldn't even trade that for the Iphone and the Mogul is way better than the Wing.

Comment

• elovato429
                          • Jun 26

First I Heard Of Ths Place Was Through Big Jew's Youtube Video And Evr Since I Log N Evryday,plus Dash (which Name Fits Perfectly Cause He Answers U B4 U Give Him A ?) I Only Been On For A Month And Others Envy My New Tech. 4 My Mogul Thx Spj!

Comment

• D/\SH
                            Owner - Staff
                            • Feb 07

Originally posted by elovato429
                            First I Heard Of Ths Place Was Through Big Jew's Youtube Video And Evr Since I Log N Evryday,plus Dash (which Name Fits Perfectly Cause He Answers U B4 U Give Him A ?) I Only Been On For A Month And Others Envy My New Tech. 4 My Mogul Thx Spj!
                            hahaha no problem and check out my videos under the htc utube above the chatbox on the main page which you can access by clicking the site banner with mogul dude.

Comment

• dette
                              • Jun 18

Yeah I found this site from D/\SH's videos on YouTube! Made me love my Mogul even more! My new Touch now too lol
                              But thanks D/\SH! I appreciate all the work you put in every day.(I have ran my own forums before and its not all that easy)
                              NEED HELP? Click the links below!
                              Flashing ROM's
                              Do not have "Permission"?? LOOK HERE!
                              PLEASE SEARCH!!!...

ROM: Dette 2D 2.3 Diamond Edition (ON SPJ and PPCGeeks)
                              My Website! ProTek! <- Click!

sigpic

REMEMBER TO PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON

Comment

Working...