Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

SMS with touch number(not key) pad input?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • davidmmb
    • May 01

SMS with touch number(not key) pad input?

Is there a program to allow you to enter SMS messsages using a touch screen NUMBER keypad (like old predictive text) on your windows mobile smart phone?
    I used to write all my SMSs while walking - no way I can do that using a stylus or a tiny qwerty keypad, but a touch screen version of a nice thumb sized number pad with the software to do predictive text (like my old nokia) would be ideal..Is that out there somewhere that I don't know about?
    This is really the only thing I don't like about my new phone... (well if they'd put a sliding cover over the camera lens that would have been a good idea too)
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: SMS with touch number(not key) pad input?

Originally posted by davidmmb
    Is there a program to allow you to enter SMS messsages using a touch screen NUMBER keypad (like old predictive text) on your windows mobile smart phone?
    I used to write all my SMSs while walking - no way I can do that using a stylus or a tiny qwerty keypad, but a touch screen version of a nice thumb sized number pad with the software to do predictive text (like my old nokia) would be ideal..Is that out there somewhere that I don't know about?
    This is really the only thing I don't like about my new phone... (well if they'd put a sliding cover over the camera lens that would have been a good idea too)
    yes it would be called touchpal

Comment

• broSki
      Old Timer/Snr Member
      • Feb 12

Re: SMS with touch number(not key) pad input?

Originally posted by D/\SH
      yes it would be called touchpal
      or the htc touch keypad, it has t9 and predictive, i luv t9 but cant beat my slide out keypad lol
      NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
      Sprint Speed:

sigpic

Comment

Working...