Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kudvu002
    • Mar 04

alltel ppc 6800

I used to have the alltel htc touch but did not like do to no keyboard. I have recently switched to the 6800 which runs the same as the touch. I would like to put custom apps on my phone. I have a storage card and all but no apps. All that I have on right now is google maps and vtap. I would like to try different home screens ex. iphone, touch w/ cube and touch flo. Like I said I had a touch and liked it just not the no keyboard fact. Thnx
    Allerizon 6800/(Storm) maybe?
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: alltel ppc 6800

Originally posted by kudvu002
    I used to have the alltel htc touch but did not like do to no keyboard. I have recently switched to the 6800 which runs the same as the touch. I would like to put custom apps on my phone. I have a storage card and all but no apps. All that I have on right now is google maps and vtap. I would like to try different home screens ex. iphone, touch w/ cube and touch flo. Like I said I had a touch and liked it just not the no keyboard fact. Thnx
    ummmmmm so what you asking?

Comment

• Andy65OU
      • Jan 16

Well, All you need to do is start doing searches for the software that you'd like to add to your phone... I have the same phone and service provider.. Also, you could look at some of D/\sh's and Tigerz's videos to see what apps you might prefer... Basically, do some research..

Comment

• kudvu002
        • Mar 04

I spent all day looking for htc touch home screen plug ins and then realized that I need that home screen before I can get the plug in. Maybe when I search in google Im not spelling right or looking for right info. It seems like I can spend hours on the comp and read millions of forums and not find what I want. I watch the vids on youtube and check what they have but I cant find. thnx for reply(hit the meter) also if I go into my device and get into internet explorer hist can I delete those files or do I have to go into file and delete everything one at a time.
        Allerizon 6800/(Storm) maybe?

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

I spent all day looking for htc touch home screen plug ins and then realized that I need that home screen before I can get the plug in. Maybe when I search in google Im not spelling right or looking for right info. It seems like I can spend hours on the comp and read millions of forums and not find what I want. I watch the vids on youtube and check what they have but I cant find. thnx for reply(hit the meter) also if I go into my device and get into internet explorer hist can I delete those files or do I have to go into file and delete everything one at a time.
          there will be a folder in your file explorer with cookies and your favorites. just delete those. and you say you are trying to get the plugin you will need these.

the plugin itself: https://forum.smartphonejunkie.org/s...weather+fix%2A

the customizer- https://forum.smartphonejunkie.org/s...ome+customizer

Comment

• sherifinator
            • Mar 24

just sayin, dont use ie, opera mini is a lot better and just remember its free so if it crashes dont worry about it

Comment

• D/\SH
              Owner - Staff
              • Feb 07

Originally posted by sherifinator
              just sayin, dont use ie, opera mini is a lot better and just remember its free so if it crashes dont worry about it
              opera mini is a pain to m and i hate it with a passion. its all bout skyfire.

Comment

• Andy65OU
                • Jan 16

Originally posted by D/\SH
                opera mini is a pain to m and i hate it with a passion. its all bout skyfire.
                I'm on the Beta 1 testing, but still haven't received my download yet... So until then, I'm suffering with Opera Mini.. Very envious of the Dashinator...

Comment

• quette
                  • Feb 27

I use PiePlus it works pretty good for me, but i haven't tried n e of the other ones yet

Comment

• angiekay
                    • Aug 23

OMG! I thought this was going to answer my question, BUT NO....

CAN I RUN THE IPHONE APP (ON THE 6800) AND STILL HAVE USE OF MY SLIDE OUT KEYBOARD???? I HAD PLANNED ON USING THE 8/24/08 SIMPLE IPHONE THEME POSTED BY MIKE?

THANKS!
                    sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
                      Owner - Staff
                      • Feb 07

Originally posted by angiekay
                      OMG! I thought this was going to answer my question, BUT NO....

CAN I RUN THE IPHONE APP (ON THE 6800) AND STILL HAVE USE OF MY SLIDE OUT KEYBOARD???? I HAD PLANNED ON USING THE 8/24/08 SIMPLE IPHONE THEME POSTED BY MIKE?

THANKS!
                      yes you can without troubles... if you look at the releases it will say what version of windows they work for if it says WM6 it will 99.9% of the time work with 6.1......

Comment

• angiekay
                        • Aug 23

Originally posted by D/\SH
                        yes you can without troubles... if you look at the releases it will say what version of windows they work for if it says WM6 it will 99.9% of the time work with 6.1......
                        thanks soooo much!
                        sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
                          Owner - Staff
                          • Feb 07

Originally posted by angiekay
                          thanks soooo much!
                          no problem girl here to help.

Comment

Working...