Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drdrewdown
    • May 23

Touch Pro feat AHUSKINS SKI ROM v4 w/ Max Manila Dusk Theme

• for ahuskins@ppcgeeks first rom, its excellent. alot of things work out of the box & dont take extra config. of course i've made a couple adjustments & show off the max manila in the video. thanks to everyone who helped make this possible.
    • English
    Last edited by drdrewdown; December 22, 2009, 12:08 PM.
    |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23504) |Nov10| Manila 2.1
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: Touch Pro feat AHUSKINS SKI ROM v4 w/ Max Manila Dusk Theme

looking good, the hits will start to come brudda trust me... started off slow on my channel and than just exploded. if you want it tobecome bigger i would recommend voiceovers explaining everything and giving your input so they know what you are talking about as well.... the silent thing is nice on some styles but to grow i would go that route. you will get it brudda and if you need anything let me know. another great video for ya keep it up

Comment

• drdrewdown
      • May 23

thanks d^sh for the compliments & suggestions. my gf got a new camera for xmas so i may try a couple of those like you're talkn about. much luv

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Originally posted by drdrewdown
        thanks d^sh for the compliments & suggestions. my gf got a new camera for xmas so i may try a couple of those like you're talkn about. much luv
        no worries send me a pm and ill give you my number and if you ever have questions or need tips just let me know via text and i can give you some suggestions... jsut learned more about editing thus the break in videos for me here for a sec... so if you need some edits you can also ask me and i can get em done for you.

Comment

• drdrewdown
          • May 23

Re Touch Pro feat AHUSKINS SKI ROM v4 w/ Max Manila Dusk Theme

Originally posted by D/\SH
          no worries send me a pm and ill give you my number and if you ever have questions or need tips just let me know via text and i can give you some suggestions... jsut learned more about editing thus the break in videos for me here for a sec... so if you need some edits you can also ask me and i can get em done for you.
          sounds great man, thanks. what would you suggest for holding the camera while showing off the phone? a helmet cam? lol or tripod or simply holding it with the other hand? i'm sure you've experimented enough to know =]

Comment

• D/\SH
            Owner - Staff
            • Feb 07

Re: Re Touch Pro feat AHUSKINS SKI ROM v4 w/ Max Manila Dusk Theme

Originally posted by drdrewdown
            sounds great man, thanks. what would you suggest for holding the camera while showing off the phone? a helmet cam? lol or tripod or simply holding it with the other hand? i'm sure you've experimented enough to know =]
            hahah oh yea and go to walmart and pick up a desktop tripod.... they arent the really really small ones you see for free online sometimes but the ones that stand a good size 12-22 inches or so.... i just mount the new camcorder to that and works great. (they are universal and do work on digital cameras as well.)

Comment

Working...