X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CarlaDarla
    You So Anti Dont I Matter
    • Dec 21

Hey All

This is me :) I wasn't sure where to post so I made a new thread...Anyways hi everyone!

De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum
    I LOVE MY COP
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

Re Hey All

Hi Carladarla big welcome to spj nice pics good to see some more females arround but your not alone trust me follow the link below you can see most of us and how whe look.
    Code:
    https://forum.smartphonejunkie.org/f64/post-your-pics-here-149554/index13.html#post435004
    enjoy your stay

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
    SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

Re: Hey All

hey carla, hope all is well sweetie, been a while since i talked to ya. stunning pics you are gorgeous! hope to chat to ya soon and if you need anything send me a pm and ill give ya the ways you can get ahold of me quickly. take care and talk to you later.

btw heat suck haha

Comment

• jr5416
        • May 12

Re Hey All

Welcome to SPJ mmm
        sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

• simplyput3456
          She's BACK
          • Mar 28

Re: Hey All

You're super dooper gorgeous girlfriend!! I'm sure the men's tongues are going to be hanging out lolol..You remind me of my sister in law.. Nice to meet you
          sigpic

Comment

• CarlaDarla
            You So Anti Dont I Matter
            • Dec 21

Re Hey All

Originally posted by D/\SH
            hey carla, hope all is well sweetie, been a while since i talked to ya. stunning pics you are gorgeous! hope to chat to ya soon and if you need anything send me a pm and ill give ya the ways you can get ahold of me quickly. take care and talk to you later.

btw heat suck haha
            All is definitely going well for me right now. Just going day by day to see what new surprises life has to throw at me :) And thanks for the compliments, you made me smile!! I PMed you, but I'll send ya one later tonight after I relax a bit. Just got home from shopping lol, so I have some presents to wrap and all that good stuff.

Originally posted by simplyput3456
            You're super dooper gorgeous girlfriend!! I'm sure the men's tongues are going to be hanging out lolol..You remind me of my sister in law.. Nice to meet you
            Haha!! I doubt anyones tongues are hangin out, but thank you so much for the compliments! I hope reminding you of your sister-in-law is a good thing and not a bad one :) It's nice to meet you to, everyone here has been extremely nice.
            De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum
            I LOVE MY COP

Comment

• D/\SH
              Owner - Staff
              • Feb 07

Re: Re Hey All

Originally posted by CarlaDarla
              All is definitely going well for me right now. Just going day by day to see what new surprises life has to throw at me :) And thanks for the compliments, you made me smile!! I PMed you, but I'll send ya one later tonight after I relax a bit. Just got home from shopping lol, so I have some presents to wrap and all that good stuff.

Haha!! I doubt anyones tongues are hangin out, but thank you so much for the compliments! I hope reminding you of your sister-in-law is a good thing and not a bad one :) It's nice to meet you to, everyone here has been extremely nice.

thats good and cant wait to hear from ya tonight than. kick back, put your lounge wear on, grab your slippers, pull up that confy chair to the tv and watch yourself some football or a good movie. and come on now give yourself credit, you are very attractive, beautiful, and look like you would be a blast to chill with by the pictures :) (a girl that likes nature and things like fishing now thats hot to a guy)

Comment

• littledaisy
                SPJ Addict :)
                • Oct 18

Sorry im late to the party but HELLO CARLA :) i agree with all of the above comments..u r very pretty indeed :) ugh and we would be such good friends if you lived in Cali..shopping, beer and basketball!!! ur my type of friend hope to see u around the forum :)
                sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
                  Owner - Staff
                  • Feb 07

Originally posted by littledaisy
                  Sorry im late to the party but HELLO CARLA :) i agree with all of the above comments..u r very pretty indeed :) ugh and we would be such good friends if you lived in Cali..shopping, beer and basketball!!! ur my type of friend hope to see u around the forum :)
                  ugggg i could do with all but the shopping thing.... but if beers before shopping, now we are talking!

Comment

Working...