Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

What is a Browser Uh I Use the Yahoo

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICEM/\N
    The Man with the Plan!
    • Apr 10

[NEW] What is a Browser Uh I Use the Yahoo

What is a Browser? Uh, I Use the Yahoo! (LOL, video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4MwTvtyrUQ
    FOLLOW ME>>>>
    Subscribe to my channel>>>>
    CLICK HERE TO GO TO ICEM/\N's Youtube Channel
    HIT THAT REP/ THANKS BUTTON FOR USEFUL POSTS!
    IF YOU INSTALL ONE OF MY RELEASES PLEASE PRESS THE INSTALLED BUTTON!
    Forum Rules
    A Noob Guide
    Let ICEM/\N Mod your iPhone 3G
    Guide to install iPhone/iTouch Game & App Files

sigpic
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: What is a Browser Uh I Use the Yahoo

Originally posted by ICEM/\N
    What is a Browser? Uh, I Use the Yahoo! (LOL, video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4MwTvtyrUQ

wow thats sad that only 8% knew what a browser was in a heavily computer ran city like nyc..... they all thought search engines were browsers lmao! hahaha omg thats great and the lady with i use the yahoo thats just classic.... i would have named them all off to him ad than be like and heres my droid now give me google goodies like t-shirts, hats, coates, etc

Comment

• roopull
      Addict
      • Feb 27

Oh my.

I'm hoping those people just had camera shock or something. Surely more than 8% of the population has a clue.

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Originally posted by roopull
        Oh my.

I'm hoping those people just had camera shock or something. Surely more than 8% of the population has a clue.
        well thats just new york and you know them new yorkers lmao and the younger ones they asked were the ones that got it right or at least close besides the teddy bear in there lmao..... the older crowd doesnt have a clue either thus why the most wrong were from them which is more understandable since they werent utilizing these resources we do today in school

Comment

• ICEM/\N
          The Man with the Plan!
          • Apr 10

Re What is a Browser Uh I Use the Yahoo

Originally posted by D/\SH
          well thats just new york and you know them new yorkers lmao and the younger ones they asked were the ones that got it right or at least close besides the teddy bear in there lmao..... the older crowd doesnt have a clue either thus why the most wrong were from them which is more understandable since they werent utilizing these resources we do today in school

yeah the old ones did not know...but if you watch video again there were mostly people under 30 that did not know difference...there was only the one asian dude and that one latino looking dude....everyone else was cracking me up with their answers...especially the big black dude when he said the one with the big "E."
          FOLLOW ME>>>>
          Subscribe to my channel>>>>
          CLICK HERE TO GO TO ICEM/\N's Youtube Channel
          HIT THAT REP/ THANKS BUTTON FOR USEFUL POSTS!
          IF YOU INSTALL ONE OF MY RELEASES PLEASE PRESS THE INSTALLED BUTTON!
          Forum Rules
          A Noob Guide
          Let ICEM/\N Mod your iPhone 3G
          Guide to install iPhone/iTouch Game & App Files

sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
            Owner - Staff
            • Feb 07

Re: Re What is a Browser Uh I Use the Yahoo

Originally posted by ICEM/\N
            yeah the old ones did not know...but if you watch video again there were mostly people under 30 that did not know difference...there was only the one asian dude and that one latino looking dude....everyone else was cracking me up with their answers...especially the big black dude when he said the one with the big "E."

hahah yeah that cracked me up too, he like your talking to the wrong person here hahah it is a sad fact though but who knows what the other said... looks like they were going make 8& of the responses shown be the people that knew and the rest the worst of the worst.... kind of like the only american idol episode i watch each year lmao

Comment

• jdep1
              • Mar 15

WTF! Come on we live in a world where tech is everything and they dont even know what a browser is! that is sad! by the way thanx for the video it made my day lol...

Comment

• hauntedchild
                • Jun 14

This is why there are so many infected computers in the world. People are so dumbed down when it comes to computers.

Comment

• roopull
                  Addict
                  • Feb 27

Re What is a Browser Uh I Use the Yahoo

Originally posted by hauntedchild
                  This is why there are so many infected computers in the world. People are so dumbed down when it comes to computers.
                  You don't really have to put the "when it comes to computers" part.

People are dumbed down PERIOD.

Comment

• D/\SH
                    Owner - Staff
                    • Feb 07

Originally posted by hauntedchild
                    have to agree, but them people make me money when they **** there stuff up and bring it to me to fix it and get them running smoothly again :cash:

Comment

Working...