Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

Eklipz3s MyTouch Home Screen

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eklipz3
    EkLiPz3
    • Jan 22

Eklipz3s MyTouch Home Screen

Here goes some screenies from my MyTouch 3G with Cyanogen's rom and droid theme with the weather widgets sense ui clock.

• D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: Eklipz3s MyTouch Home Screen

looking good brosif and damn you got me itching for friday to come even worse now! hahaha its insane how bad i want it to be friday!

Comment

• eklipz3
      EkLiPz3
      • Jan 22

Re Eklipz3s MyTouch Home Screen

Originally posted by D/\SH
      looking good brosif and damn you got me itching for friday to come even worse now! hahaha its insane how bad i want it to be friday!
      Lmao, patience my son patience!.. but i feel you.. im itchin for the release of the ota 2.0 update to this thing so i use free turn by turn with google maps (instead of sprint nav ) and that good ol pinch zoom.

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Re: Re Eklipz3s MyTouch Home Screen

Originally posted by eklipz3
        Lmao, patience my son patience!.. but i feel you.. im itchin for the release of the ota 2.0 update to this thing so i use free turn by turn with google maps (instead of sprint nav ) and that good ol pinch zoom.
        hahah word i will have that already when mine comes hahaha

Comment

• GokuSS3
          • Jun 02

Your homescreen is looking really good !!!!
          sigpic
          The Must Read Noob Guide!!!Click Here
          How To Flash A Rom!!!Click Here
          If I Have Helped Be Sure To Hit That Thanks Button!!!

Comment

• tlpalmer01
            • Feb 20

your screen looks nice....nice job..............

Comment

• ronaldsdv
              • Mar 10

Re: Eklipz3s MyTouch Home Screen

very nice ... very clean ,,....

Comment

Working...