X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bikeandestroyx
    • Mar 05

Re Re Re the real alex

Originally posted by D/\SH
    hahahah that shit is tight! i bet it numbed not too long after it happened and they prolly gave you the magical button didnt they? that button makes all the worris in the world go away with a press..... it is truely the real easy button
    Haha it was like 30 minutes before i got morphine. They had to take me in an ambulance too cause no one was 18 that i was with. Then i got more morphine when i got to the hospital and had to go into surgery right away, i guess i had no circulation to my hand.

Comment

• ON3/\L
      SPJ Supporter/Promoter
      • Jan 28

Re the real alex

Damn bro that shh made my stomach twitch a lil, lol.... I just finished eating.. I bet that didn't feel to good, good luck man and next time you fall make sure you land on the other arm or you might loose that one!
      sigpic

ON3/\L ProDuction$
      Code:
      http://www.youtube.com/user/ON3ALProDuctions
      Thanks to SPJ and all who contribute I am able to use my Touch Pro at it's full potential. If anyone has helped you, don't forget to hit that handy little thanks button!

Comment

• PsyChoTk
        • Jul 03

Re: the real alex

Nice wound pic. Now you can make up some great war stories to impress the girls. That has to leave an awesome scar.
        you psychotk :)

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

Originally posted by bikeandestroyx
          Haha it was like 30 minutes before i got morphine. They had to take me in an ambulance too cause no one was 18 that i was with. Then i got more morphine when i got to the hospital and had to go into surgery right away, i guess i had no circulation to my hand.
          thats not too bad than, and no one drove out to wehre you were biking at? or did you ride there? i hate the ambulance i would rather ride one handed into the ER than have to go on one of them... and i work at the hospital so i may just notice this more but ave any of the guys here noticed that the female ambulance drivers seem to have permanent chair ass? i swear they are as wide and flat as could be hshshs

Originally posted by PsyChoTk
          Nice wound pic. Now you can make up some great war stories to impress the girls. That has to leave an awesome scar.
          haahaha yup and i bet they will all start when i was in Nam

Comment

• PsyChoTk
            • Jul 03

Re the real alex

haahaha yup and i bet they will all start when i was in Nam
            hahaha right? I was a tail gunner in a Cobra. Inverted. And how did I know I was inverted? My air medals were hitn' me in the face.
            you psychotk :)

Comment

• forty01
              Supporter
              • Nov 24

Nice battle wounds. Hope it heals as good as it can for ya. As many crazy injuries I've had with sports and the military, I can say I have been fortunate to not to have broken anything. Let's keep it that way and I'm getting no younger, so the body would take longer to heal now :D lol
              sigpic
              About the "I Win" Champion Click Here
              Flashing a ROM Click Here
              Noob Zone Click Here
              How to Search for...? Click Here

Comment

Working...