Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

Yet another Android Vid But its new And Cool

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • benmiller
    • Feb 09

Yet another Android Vid But its new And Cool

This is the current Android build im running on my Touch all files pulled from the google android vogue port page. With the newest xrom1.4r3 system file running. This is also the first vid I have posted so yeah bear with it haha and join my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e99lqIfAe_k

guess I have no clue how to upload a youtube video..... hmmm someone wanna help me out atleast the link works to my channel.
    Last edited by CYBER WEESJE; September 06, 2009, 12:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

Re: Yet another Android Vid But its new And Cool

hi i fix your you tube vid you have just copy code of the link and drop it between the you tube tags

this is the code whats between these 2 you need =& e99lqIfAe_k

NICE VID IS THIS THE ROSIE IMG FROM XDA FOR VOGUE

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
    ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ
    Last edited by CYBER WEESJE; September 06, 2009, 03:32 PM.
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic

Comment

• benmiller
      • Feb 09

heres the description from the system file im using JACxROM 1.4r3 Based on stable android 1.3 base with added htc frameworks and apps. Hero themed by Man UP. added hero themed launcher.

I would say out of all the builds i have liked the jacxroms the most they are the most stable with teh best stablity and features and look.

--------- New Post Merged on 6/9/2009 at 0310 --------

OH dont be shy join my channel I will try and keep up to date vids on the different Android Builds and new apps that are coming out and how they run on a ported device. So yeah my youtube user Name is Mrandroiduser so search me and be my friend or else my phone will look for you and it will find you and it will kill you.
      Last edited by benmiller; September 06, 2009, 02:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

nice video and i like how 5ou were describing the home page and jen came up and you skipped right over that? come on that your girl you skipping over like that? hahahhahaa

Comment

• Kiit408
          My Phone Is Black
          • Jun 12

can someone please give me a youtube link cause i'm hella interested in this but am at work :(
          sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
            Owner - Staff
            • Feb 07

Originally posted by Kiit408
            can someone please give me a youtube link cause i'm hella interested in this but am at work :(
            here you go
            Code:
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e99lqIfAe_k

Comment

• benmiller
              • Feb 09

haha yeah I need to do a more in depth about how you can make shortcuts to certain contacts like either to view, call or text right from the widget. Actually you can make a shortcut to anything thats on the phone. And yup thats my girl. I was doing this vid at work so it was just brief I get so bored at this place. Im thinking i will post up individual run downs on features and stuff sense there is alot of cool things it can do. Then I need to do some on the hero build I have on my other card.

Dang I forgot to mention the little usb micro sd card reader I have prolly see it floating around the phone in the vid at times prolly the handiest thing I ever got you can buy them at radio shack.

--------- New Post Merged on 6/9/2009 at 0406 --------

oh and also dont forget to subscribe and rate the vid perferably a high rating ya know what I meen make me famous people.
              Last edited by benmiller; September 06, 2009, 03:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• D/\SH
                Owner - Staff
                • Feb 07

Originally posted by benmiller
                haha yeah I need to do a more in depth about how you can make shortcuts to certain contacts like either to view, call or text right from the widget. Actually you can make a shortcut to anything thats on the phone. And yup thats my girl. I was doing this vid at work so it was just brief I get so bored at this place. Im thinking i will post up individual run downs on features and stuff sense there is alot of cool things it can do. Then I need to do some on the hero build I have on my other card.

Dang I forgot to mention the little usb micro sd card reader I have prolly see it floating around the phone in the vid at times prolly the handiest thing I ever got you can buy them at radio shack.

--------- New Post Merged on 6/9/2009 at 0406 --------

oh and also dont forget to subscribe and rate the vid perferably a high rating ya know what I meen make me famous people.

hahahhah i wish people can make you famous but its hard work that does that.... you put in the hard work on pperfecting your method and keeping it up your name will get out there.... i would also recommend saying your name and where your from in the videos so people can get familiar with it..... if you do it the saem way each time people get used to thast and they remember it.... if you get people to remember you than you will get the subscribers, you have to keep the info new which is hard after a while since you can only do so many videos since there are only sooo many things. but great start their buddy proud to see another getting out there through youtube :) i swear we seem to be the only site out there that utilizes youtube to its fullest and bring in people through there... i cant tell you hoe many times that i hasve had peopel tell me they never owned a ppc before they saw my videos and now they wont leave.... its insane to know what you have shown has driven someone to not only maake the huge purchase but also end up liking it since it can not be utiized to its fullest.

Comment

• benmiller
                  • Feb 09

Alright them are some good tips thanks Dash well I figure I got like atleast 5 more vids I could make with just whats out right now and what I already have downloaded prolly another 3 indepth on this builds features and then 2 on the hero build thats out right now. Or I could make 2 real long ones but really I hate sitting through the longer ones I like the short and sweet ones straight to the point kinda vids.

--------- New Post Merged on 6/9/2009 at 0545 --------

oh if theres anything anybody wants me to try out like app wise let me know and I can post up vids on that too.
                  Last edited by benmiller; September 06, 2009, 04:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• D/\SH
                    Owner - Staff
                    • Feb 07

Originally posted by benmiller
                    Alright them are some good tips thanks Dash well I figure I got like atleast 5 more vids I could make with just whats out right now and what I already have downloaded prolly another 3 indepth on this builds features and then 2 on the hero build thats out right now. Or I could make 2 real long ones but really I hate sitting through the longer ones I like the short and sweet ones straight to the point kinda vids.

--------- New Post Merged on 6/9/2009 at 0545 --------

oh if theres anything anybody wants me to try out like app wise let me know and I can post up vids on that too.

i tried to get people to recommend ones to me to so i could review and no one ever did...... i just did them on apps that i found i liked and if i saw a request in a certain thread i would make the video or if i saw many struggling with the same problem over and over than i would make a video for that too.

Comment

• benmiller
                      • Feb 09

ok sounds good I figure I will prolly put up some more videos on tuesday. My day off yay.

Comment

Working...