Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • staciedaisy
    • May 29

My HTC Touch Diamond w/ Manila 2.1

• I just wanted to show off my diamond's new interface! Currently I have been running |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila 2.1, which can be found here at smartphonejunkie! I've tried a bunch of different ROM's and this is by far the my favorite. It's really fast and stable.

The facebook integration with TF3d2 is killer!! All the way from the 1st boot, its been the sexiest ROM yet!

I've tweaked it a little bit my self with a custom clock, slider, etc. And of course the animated diamond for my S2U2 theme, Drew thinks that part looks like sh!t, but I enjoy it alot :)
    • English
    Last edited by staciedaisy; August 14, 2009, 10:39 PM.
    ATM: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila 2.1

• drdrewdown
    • May 23

Re: My HTC Touch Diamond w/ Manila 2.1

yay honey way to go nice video :D
    |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23504) |Nov10| Manila 2.1

Comment

• staciedaisy
      • May 29

Re: My HTC Touch Diamond w/ Manila 21

just wanted to show you guys a quick snapshop, i've change a few things since this video. I think this setup shows off how pretty the wallpaper is lol
      Attached Files
      ATM: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila 2.1

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Originally posted by staciedaisy
        • I just wanted to show off my diamond's new interface! Currently I have been running |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila 2.1, which can be found here at smartphonejunkie! I've tried a bunch of different ROM's and this is by far the my favorite. It's really fast and stable.

The facebook integration with TF3d2 is killer!! All the way from the 1st boot, its been the sexiest ROM yet!

I've tweaked it a little bit my self with a custom clock, slider, etc. And of course the animated diamond for my S2U2 theme, Drew thinks that part looks like sh!t, but I enjoy it alot :)

• English

Originally posted by staciedaisy
        just wanted to show you guys a quick snapshop, i've change a few things since this video. I think this setup shows off how pretty the wallpaper is lol

thanks for sharing the video with us and looking great! and digging the new wallpaper that you added..... gives it that nrgz look with a like pajazz.

Comment

• jr5416
          • May 12

Very nice setup i love the s2u2 animated diamond .
          sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

• BiG JeW
            ADMIN-Watch what you say!
            • Feb 09

Thats looks great! Nice video... I like the Diamond spinning with s2u2 .. thats hot!
            NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
            LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
            LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
            IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU.......
            PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!

Comment

• staciedaisy
              • May 29

thanks everyone....I think I need a diamond slider for S2U2 now!!! lol

Comment

• tlpalmer01
                • Feb 20

very impressive, ilike the diamond spinning and the new icons and clock u are using...nice video, the song goes perfect with the theme.....good job...

Comment

• VenumX
                  The VenumX Factor
                  • Nov 14

strike gold on these premium cigars! lmao.

("Do Not Pm Me Or Email For Support" For Mobile Stuff, Post your question/problem on the forum so that someone else who's having the same issue can benefit from the solution.)

sigpic

Wanna Introduce Yourself?! Click HERE

Need to flash a rom?
                  stlouisfinest68 has a great video tutorial on how to do it, click HERE

Forum Rules: --> HERE
                  Join A Group:--> HERE
                  Learn To Get Around The Forum:--> HERE

Comment

• mzlady26
                    mzlady26
                    • Jan 17

Staciedaisy

You did a great job on that, that looks superb. I want to be able to do stuff on my phone like that I am sick of looking at the stock phone. Everytime I download a theme they never work, I think I might be doing something wrong but idk.
                    Sexxy 1

Comment

• D/\SH
                      Owner - Staff
                      • Feb 07

Originally posted by mzlady26
                      Staciedaisy

You did a great job on that, that looks superb. I want to be able to do stuff on my phone like that I am sick of looking at the stock phone. Everytime I download a theme they never work, I think I might be doing something wrong but idk.
                      ask in the theme that you are trying to download after reading through the thread.... if you have further questions after reading through them than ask and we will be happy to answer that for you in that themes thread.

Comment

• staciedaisy
                        • May 29

thanks again guys! but i can't take all the credit, drdrewdown is my own personal phone mod. he gets me set up and going and then i just take over with the easy customizations...gotta be pretty and girly tho!!

Anyone wanna make me a designer ROM? louis vuitton anyone??? D&G????? lol but nah my phone now i think has been my favorite out of all the things we have done with my current phone and the previous phones i've had. gotta love something that is called the diamond!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPJ Rocks!!!!!!!!

mzlady26 : i know what you mean, its gotta be pretty and stylish right :)

Originally posted by VenumX
                        strike gold on these premium cigars! lmao.
                        ROFL my man loves his cigars, gotta stay up to date with the deals :)
                        Last edited by staciedaisy; August 15, 2009, 10:14 PM.

Comment

• littledaisy
                          SPJ Addict :)
                          • Oct 18

awesome vid :) thanks for sharing ;) im loving that slide to unlock :)
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...