Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

DASH's Palm Pre Touchstone Charger Review

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

• heres my review of the Palm Pre Touchstone charger. www.smartphonejunkie.com
    • English
  • VenumX
    The VenumX Factor
    • Nov 14

oooo really would like to see this; however it says error occurred!!

("Do Not Pm Me Or Email For Support" For Mobile Stuff, Post your question/problem on the forum so that someone else who's having the same issue can benefit from the solution.)

sigpic

Wanna Introduce Yourself?! Click HERE

Need to flash a rom?
    stlouisfinest68 has a great video tutorial on how to do it, click HERE

Forum Rules: --> HERE
    Join A Group:--> HERE
    Learn To Get Around The Forum:--> HERE

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

Re: DASH's Palm Pre Touchstone Charger Review

Originally posted by VenumX
      oooo really would like to see this; however it says error occurred!!
      working fine on my end try again and let me know

Comment

• VenumX
        The VenumX Factor
        • Nov 14

nice, working fine now :) musta just looked too soon! i agree this is overpriced, but still is very cool, im wondering if this touchstone will work for the other phones, i know powermat has the hookups and are gonna start selling for a lot of devices this fall :)

("Do Not Pm Me Or Email For Support" For Mobile Stuff, Post your question/problem on the forum so that someone else who's having the same issue can benefit from the solution.)

sigpic

Wanna Introduce Yourself?! Click HERE

Need to flash a rom?
        stlouisfinest68 has a great video tutorial on how to do it, click HERE

Forum Rules: --> HERE
        Join A Group:--> HERE
        Learn To Get Around The Forum:--> HERE

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

Re: DASH's Palm Pre Touchstone Charger Review

Originally posted by VenumX
          nice, working fine now :) musta just looked too soon! i agree this is overpriced, but still is very cool, im wondering if this touchstone will work for the other phones, i know powermat has the hookups and are gonna start selling for a lot of devices this fall :)
          i hope so because that means the prices would go down on these since they would be a common accessory bought in bulk.... but the same reason could give them the thought to keep high in price since people will still purchase.

Comment

Working...