Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

Fox News Business Naughty By Nature & SmartPhoneJunkies Probex Theme

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

• this is a great Naughty By Nature theme made by Probex from
      Code:
      www.smartphonejunkie.com
      on Fox News Business
      this is a great Naughty By Nature theme made by Probex from
      Code:
      www.smartphonejunkie.com
      on Fox News Business
      Category: Entertainment
      Tags:
      fox fox news smartphonejunkie probex touch pro 2 touch pro touchflo 3d touchflo 3d2 naught by nature vin vinnie
    • English
    Last edited by BiG JeW; July 07, 2009, 09:01 PM.
  • puertoblack2003
    OG Member
    • Nov 08

yea ,probex congrats can see that this will blow up especially when other musician want the same thing hahahahah

SPJ Bulletin @
    forum.smartphonejunkie.org
    Law Enforcement Forum www.phillyfinest369.com

Comment

• gadget945
      NOOB 4 EVER
      • Sep 25

Re: Fox News Business Naughty By Nature SmartPhoneJunkies Probex Theme

Hello again -

Someone asked me about this, so I had to check it out. I got the link off of Facebook. I know that there is a prohibition about double posting, but is it possible to put this in a general area where everyone can check it out? Don't get me wrong, but looking under "youtube" to find info about this really cool info may or may not be the best way to get this out to the general public.

I normally don't look at videos, because I've got such sucky speed sometimes, on a pc it takes longer to load than on my TP.

It's just a suggestion, and if y'all say it's okay, I would really love to do an awesome write up about this that may get more folks interested in checking out the WM life! You know how I can just go on and on and on....

I actually started using my facebook account again, and am now "friends" with Probex and Vinnie Brown, so I'd like to update about that as well.

Gonna take a nap now, check y'all in a few!
      sigpic
      Mahalo, Gadget

GETTING STARTED GUIDE

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Originally posted by gadget945
        Hello again -

Someone asked me about this, so I had to check it out. I got the link off of Facebook. I know that there is a prohibition about double posting, but is it possible to put this in a general area where everyone can check it out? Don't get me wrong, but looking under "youtube" to find info about this really cool info may or may not be the best way to get this out to the general public.

I normally don't look at videos, because I've got such sucky speed sometimes, on a pc it takes longer to load than on my TP.

It's just a suggestion, and if y'all say it's okay, I would really love to do an awesome write up about this that may get more folks interested in checking out the WM life! You know how I can just go on and on and on....

I actually started using my facebook account again, and am now "friends" with Probex and Vinnie Brown, so I'd like to update about that as well.

Gonna take a nap now, check y'all in a few!
        that would be awesome and for sure that all good :)

Comment

• ronaldsdv
          • Mar 10

Man this is awesome and the theme itself is great I believe somehow you can see the smartphonejunkie words somewhere and I hope that would bring lots of new fans and suporters to the site ...

Comment

Working...