X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • puertoblack2003
    OG Member
    • Nov 08

Naughty By Nature Custom TouchFLO 3D Skin on Windows Mobile

• Naughty By Nature Skin..The Master Of Designer And Creator By Homie Probex
    • English

SPJ Bulletin @
    forum.smartphonejunkie.org
    Law Enforcement Forum www.phillyfinest369.com
  • puertoblack2003
    OG Member
    • Nov 08

nice brotha

SPJ Bulletin @
    forum.smartphonejunkie.org
    Law Enforcement Forum www.phillyfinest369.com

Comment

• broSki
      Old Timer/Snr Member
      • Feb 12

the icons look hella nice and so does the clock, but im no N byN fan so thats a huge negative for me,I would change the wallpaper tho lol...
      NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
      Sprint Speed:

sigpic

Comment

• tlpalmer01
        • Feb 20

that is a sweet theme, probex did i hell of a job as always......

Comment

• jr5416
          • May 12

Go Probex your gonna hit it big bro make sure you invite us to ur mansion when u hit it big

--------- New Post Merged on 24/6/2009 at 0708 --------

Very nice sucks he isnt around any more make make some more for us .
          Last edited by jr5416; June 24, 2009, 06:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
          sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

• D/\SH
            Owner - Staff
            • Feb 07

yuppers very sexy and they chopped a lot off of that video including features of the theme and the device.... wish they would have left some more in there.

Comment

• ON3/\L
              SPJ Supporter/Promoter
              • Jan 28

Yeah they left a lot out...but big shot out to Probex and I hope that all of SPJ signed up to show support for this project! Like Probex said" this can be HUGE for him as well as SPJ!" It is just that! As if SPJ needs any help thought right..haha.... I am happy for Probex and if people like that theme then they will love some of the others we have floating around here!!
              sigpic

ON3/\L ProDuction$
              Code:
              http://www.youtube.com/user/ON3ALProDuctions
              Thanks to SPJ and all who contribute I am able to use my Touch Pro at it's full potential. If anyone has helped you, don't forget to hit that handy little thanks button!

Comment

• D/\SH
                Owner - Staff
                • Feb 07

Originally posted by johnnyeoneal
                Yeah they left a lot out...but big shot out to Probex and I hope that all of SPJ signed up to show support for this project! Like Probex said" this can be HUGE for him as well as SPJ!" It is just that! As if SPJ needs any help thought right..haha.... I am happy for Probex and if people like that theme then they will love some of the others we have floating around here!!
                im meaning formthe original since it was 15 minutes long.... but probey and vin gave me permission to upload the original after i ediit it all up to youtube :) so you guys can see it all and see all the thought and everything that went into this theme on the inside story.... very interesting and very geat work by probex on nailing every aspect of this theme.... expect that video to be up this evening.

Comment

• GokuSS3
                  • Jun 02

Dam this theme is Sick by ProbeX every time i say this he out does himself once again lol.... Makes me want to go back to TF3d2 haha...
                  sigpic
                  The Must Read Noob Guide!!!Click Here
                  How To Flash A Rom!!!Click Here
                  If I Have Helped Be Sure To Hit That Thanks Button!!!

Comment

• D/\SH
                    Owner - Staff
                    • Feb 07

Originally posted by GokuSS3
                    Dam this theme is Sick by ProbeX every time i say this he out does himself once again lol.... Makes me want to go back to TF3d2 haha...

hahahahah whole different resolution though son hahahah this is made for the hd.

Comment

• broSki
                      Old Timer/Snr Member
                      • Feb 12

Originally posted by GokuSS3
                      u shouldve never left tf3d2 son....and yea to bad its for wvga, but im sure we all gonna be on wvga very very soon bwahahahahahahahahaha
                      NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
                      LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
                      LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
                      Sprint Speed:

sigpic

Comment

• ON3/\L
                        SPJ Supporter/Promoter
                        • Jan 28

Well it was made for the tp2...which many of us will have I'm sure. Being that they are putting this on the tp2 for the give a way phone, won't we be able to have it on tf3d2? Maybe I was misunderstood, but I wasn't aware this was made for the HD. Even if it was, I'm sure we will have it available on tf3d2 at some point....hopefully....
                        sigpic

ON3/\L ProDuction$
                        Code:
                        http://www.youtube.com/user/ON3ALProDuctions
                        Thanks to SPJ and all who contribute I am able to use my Touch Pro at it's full potential. If anyone has helped you, don't forget to hit that handy little thanks button!

Comment

• D/\SH
                          Owner - Staff
                          • Feb 07

Originally posted by johnnyeoneal
                          Well it was made for the tp2...which many of us will have I'm sure. Being that they are putting this on the tp2 for the give a way phone, won't we be able to have it on tf3d2? Maybe I was misunderstood, but I wasn't aware this was made for the HD. Even if it was, I'm sure we will have it available on tf3d2 at some point....hopefully....
                          it is for touchflo3d-2 and was made in a hd and a touchpro 2 version if not mistaking by probex.... and no this will not be available for us junkies. vinnie bought the rights to the theme from probex thus making it his propery that he has ownership over... this theme will be available for purchase through the windows mobile marketplace though :) the first time microsoft advertises all about their wm devices and it happens through SPJ you gotta love that

Comment

Working...