X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

[READ ME] DASH'S New Work Truck

well this was a roll over that i decided to fix and than feel in love with so im now driving it..... its a 2002 ford f-150 full cab reg bed with a 5.4 liter v8 under the hood....... has 45,000 miles on her and runs like a dream.... cant complain considering i only paid 4800 after repairs for the truck :) tell me what you think guys :)

• BiG JeW
    ADMIN-Watch what you say!
    • Feb 09

Re: DASH'S New Work Truck

looks pretty damn sweet.....funny how you say work truck... you wont need this for your job ENJOY the new whip!
    NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
    IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU.......
    PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!

Comment

• 1mrlcb
      SPJ FREAKSTER!
      • Jun 30

Nice ride doesent look like a work truck to clean and i need to post some pics of my new ride!
      Learn how to search CLICK HERE
      Learn how to flash roms CLICK HERE
      NOOB GUIDE please read before posting
      Cant view certain sections sign up for members software CLICK HERE

IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU HIT THE THANKS BUTTON!!
      sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Originally posted by 13iG Je\/\/
        looks pretty damn sweet.....funny how you say work truck... you wont need this for your job ENJOY the new whip!
        well as a hobby i fix and repair cars so this will be bringing alot of them home as well as motors in the bed and so on so it is my work truck per say hahahaha....... now that the weather is noce i will get to drive the beamer for my real day job.

Originally posted by 1mrlcb
        Nice ride doesent look like a work truck to clean and i need to post some pics of my new ride!
        hahahah thanks and she was well maintained by the previous owner...... beautiful truck and cant beat the price.... thats why it pays to repair yourself.

Comment

• 1LOMOFO
          • Nov 25

Re: DASHS New Work Truck

hella nice truck man! 45000 miles, thats just broke in LOL and the interior looks brand new!
          sigpic

IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU, PLEASE HIT THE THANKS

Comment

• Sh0wNuF
            • Jul 09

damn, that is a beautiful truck and with 45000 miles for only $4800? damn...looks great man
            sigpic

Comment

• menikfire
              • Mar 15

nice truck there bro!! your riding big boys rides now!! lol it looks good!!
              sigpic

ALL SPJ!!!
              Thank you all for your hard work and help in getting my phone loaded up!!! I gratefully Thank you all !!!

Comment

• D/\SH
                Owner - Staff
                • Feb 07

Originally posted by Sh0wNuF
                damn, that is a beautiful truck and with 45000 miles for only $4800? damn...looks great man
                yup you get way cheaper when you fix yourself :)

Originally posted by menikfire
                nice truck there bro!! your riding big boys rides now!! lol it looks good!!

hahaha still got the beamer for fun and this is dfor work on hahahhahaa and thanks

Comment

• benmiller
                  • Feb 09

I think most the fun is fixing it yourself and the countless beers that get drank in the process I just started working the body of a 1987 datsun 280z over filling holes, shaving badges and extra chrome, prolly going to fab up some fiberglass bumpers (to shave about 75 to 90lbs of weight off) I would say half the car looks like its newish and the other half looks like its from 1978 haha... Sick truck though and you say that was a roll-over would never be able to tell. DASH = SICK TALENT

Comment

• 1LOMOFO
                    • Nov 25

Originally posted by benmiller
                    I think most the fun is fixing it yourself and the countless beers that get drank in the process I just started working the body of a 1987 datsun 280z over filling holes, shaving badges and extra chrome, prolly going to fab up some fiberglass bumpers (to shave about 75 to 90lbs of weight off) I would say half the car looks like its newish and the other half looks like its from 1978 haha... Sick truck though and you say that was a roll-over would never be able to tell. DASH = SICK TALENT
                    Man you need to post some pics of your project! Love those Z's
                    sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
                      Owner - Staff
                      • Feb 07

Originally posted by benmiller

hahaha thanks and yup this is prolly my 20th roll over that i have done thus far..... just a fun hobby that the old man got me into...... i dont mind the body work but my two main auto loves are welding and painting/airbrushing :)

Comment

• D/\SH
                        Owner - Staff
                        • Feb 07

Originally posted by 1LOMOFO
                        Man you need to post some pics of your project! Love those Z's
                        hell yeah they are fun cars and my buddy just blew the engine in his so looks like i will be stuck rebuilding..... not sure what little extras im going to add but let it be known it will be fast and have plenty of air flow :) :speed:

Comment

• 1LOMOFO
                          • Nov 25

Originally posted by D/\SH
                          hell yeah they are fun cars and my buddy just blew the engine in his so looks like i will be stuck rebuilding..... not sure what little extras im going to add but let it be known it will be fast and have plenty of air flow :) :speed:
                          you should get some of the before and after shots of the whole job. i'm getn ready to put my auto cross springs(2.5 inches lower) on my 944 and get the torsion bars in the real all adjusted so it sits level. What a bear of a job thats going to be!
                          sigpic

Comment

• benmiller
                            • Feb 09

yeah my z ran 70miles before the engine realized the temp sensor was shot and over heated so I gotta pull the engine and pray the head didn't warp and I hear ya on fast from everything I have read on them back in the day it would best a 911 to a hundred but after that it was all porsche so until I can get help with the engine I'm just working on stopping it from rustin away and getting the interiotor ready the nice thing there is not a single crack in the dash its mainly just fixing up the seats and reglueing the headliner alsoI think I'm going to put a all bluetooth stereo in it why have a head unit when you have a pocket pc

Comment

• D/\SH
                              Owner - Staff
                              • Feb 07

Originally posted by 1LOMOFO
                              you should get some of the before and after shots of the whole job. i'm getn ready to put my auto cross springs(2.5 inches lower) on my 944 and get the torsion bars in the real all adjusted so it sits level. What a bear of a job thats going to be!
                              hahhaha thats going to be fun :) (NOT) and yeahfor sure i will do some before and afters of the motor.

Comment

Working...