Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

DASH'S SPB Puzzle Preview And Review

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

DASH'S SPB Puzzle Preview And Review

• heres my official preview of an up and coming app from spb as well as an sypnosis of how it works and how it functions. this will be getting released on the 12th of may 2009 to the general public. ...
    • English
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

Re: DASHS SPB Puzzle Preview And Review

Hi bro nice vid i agree its good game i like to have not found any downside of it works great on my touch

grtz weesje
    moderator@spj
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic

Comment

• havox22
      I Rock..u know it
      • Sep 30

So Dash if it gets release to the public on the 12..when does SPJ get it..u should send it to me in a PM if u dont want to release it on here yet

Comment

• tlpalmer01
        • Feb 20

well nice video dash, cant wait for app............

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

Re: DASH'S SPB Puzzle Preview And Review

Originally posted by havox22
          So Dash if it gets release to the public on the 12..when does SPJ get it..u should send it to me in a PM if u dont want to release it on here yet
          you guys will get when released.... jsut cant have my beta code out to everyone which could get me into trouble...... all staff has it as a thank you for all they do just to rub it in...... but keep an eye on the spb site and wehn it goes up there it will come here

Originally posted by tlpalmer01
          well nice video dash, cant wait for app............
          yeah its a pretty cool game to tinker with :)

Comment

• havox22
            I Rock..u know it
            • Sep 30

Originally posted by D/\SH
            you guys will get when released.... jsut cant have my beta code out to everyone which could get me into trouble...... all staff has it as a thank you for all they do just to rub it in...... but keep an eye on the spb site and wehn it goes up there it will come here

yeah its a pretty cool game to tinker with :)
            you should just make me staff for a hour...then all will be right in the world...lol

Comment

Working...