X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

DASH'S TouchFlo 3D-2 Sprint Tocuh Pro With Custom Alienware Theme By Probex

• thanks to probex from www.smartphonejunkie.com for the great skin for touchflo 3d-2 ported from the touch pro 2. it not only looks great it runs great! for everything you see in the video and more you can go to the site above mentioned. thanks for looking and enjoy all SPJ has to offer.
    • English
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: DASH'S TouchFlo 3D-2 Sprint Tocuh Pro With Custom Alienware Theme By Pr

still waiting for youtube to process but here it is :)

Comment

• meansixx
      SPJ Junkie
      • Jun 13

Re: DASHS TouchFlo 3D-2 Sprint Tocuh Pro With Custom Alienware Theme By Pr

sweeeet vid bro!!!!! cant wait for this to come out!

Comment

• puertoblack2003
        OG Member
        • Nov 08

nice buddy i like it very much....

SPJ Bulletin @
        forum.smartphonejunkie.org
        Law Enforcement Forum www.phillyfinest369.com

Comment

• krisarceo
          • Jun 10

nice vid dash! wondering what rom you running there?? is that the juicy 6??
          sigpic

Comment

• PROBEX
            Shizzile on the WIzzel
            • May 11

I think he said he is on ATR but I am on Juicy6 it runs sweet.
            sigpic
            my personal on-line race site
            www.probex.ca
            Thanks to everyone here on SPJ for all the help getting my phone loaded up.

Comment

• D/\SH
              Owner - Staff
              • Feb 07

Originally posted by PROBEX
              I think he said he is on ATR but I am on Juicy6 it runs sweet.
              yuppers, you are correct probey

Comment

• GokuSS3
                • Jun 02

HAHA this is great I think i will use this theme now !!!! Thanks for the vid Dash
                sigpic
                The Must Read Noob Guide!!!Click Here
                How To Flash A Rom!!!Click Here
                If I Have Helped Be Sure To Hit That Thanks Button!!!

Comment

• tlpalmer01
                  • Feb 20

i think im in love...holy cow that is awesome..nice work probex and nice video dash...

Comment

• Mystery
                    • Apr 20

Great job Probex and thanks DASH for the freat video!!
                    Love this theme, running it right now!! :>
                    Noob Guide! Click Here
                    How to Search?? Click Here
                    How to Flash a ROM?? Click Here

sigpic

If I was able to provide a useful/helpful post, please click the
                    button.

Comment

• kwalls8732
                      • Jul 14

awesome looking theme, can't wait

Comment

• D/\SH
                        Owner - Staff
                        • Feb 07

Originally posted by kwalls8732
                        awesome looking theme, can't wait
                        its been released for quite some time

Comment

• meekscheda121
                          • Jul 22

Can somebody help me? I need help installing the alienware theme on my sprint htc touch pro and I also need help installing windows mobile 6.5 on my phone. I donmt know how to get the links. I also heard you have to have updated rom verison to 1.5. Im a new user on this website and need some help. Thank you.

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
                            • Mar 27

Originally posted by meekscheda121
                            can somebody help me? I need help installing the alienware theme on my sprint htc touch pro and i also need help installing windows mobile 6.5 on my phone. I donmt know how to get the links. I also heard you have to have updated rom verison to 1.5. Im a new user on this website and need some help. Thank you.
                            hi and welcome but like stated when you registerd you need to make introduction first and you need to join members software go to information support on top of the forum join group whait for approval by admin and for tutorial on how to install themes and flash a custom rom check my sig the button show sig see thats why you have to make new members introduction so whe can help you on your way and this is not the place to ask for help for a theme or a rom ask in the right threads

grt cyber weesje
                            moderator@spj
                            Last edited by CYBER WEESJE; July 22, 2009, 02:01 PM.
                            video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
                            NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
                            LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
                            TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
                            sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
                              Owner - Staff
                              • Feb 07

Originally posted by meekscheda121
                              Can somebody help me? I need help installing the alienware theme on my sprint htc touch pro and I also need help installing windows mobile 6.5 on my phone. I donmt know how to get the links. I also heard you have to have updated rom verison to 1.5. Im a new user on this website and need some help. Thank you.
                              please use the search feature beforehand.... you will need a rhodium rom and need to flash that to your phone... that is no easy process. take a look at my signature below for a step by step tutorial. i would recommend the nfsfan windows mobile 6.5 rom or the nrgz 6.5 rom and you need to use rhodium versions to use this skin.... than in the skins area you will find the theme under touchflo3d2 themes and than you can install the cabs in the correct order as specified i nthe first post of that thread.. in the future plese post in those threads if your qquestion is on that rom or program and use the seasrch feature before making a thread in the help desk area because many times it is already answered with link to where you need to go saving us and you precious time :) you will have to be patient, you arent going to get there overnight, it takes month to really start mastering your ppc and to make it in just months you will have to do massive amounts of reading unti your eyes fall out... all the information that you will ever need is here as well as apps, games, and tweaks for your device.... take it slow and do some reading so you dont brick your device

Good Luck

Comment

Working...