X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • broSki
    Old Timer/Snr Member
    • Feb 12

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Sprint TP2 Sim unlocked used in good condition

HEre it is guys up for sale and ready to ship, everyone here knows my credibility and my ebay numbers and ratings dont lie, so dont be shy to bid or buy it now...IF for any reason someone here wants to make a trade for the Sprint BB Tour let me know ASAP!!! Otherwise happy bidding

Link Here:
    Code:
    [url=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220538863536&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT]Sprint Touch pro 2 *USED* in great condition - eBay (item 220538863536 end time Jan-16-10 04:06:31 PST)[/url]
    Thanks
    NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
    Sprint Speed:

sigpic
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: Sprint TP2 Sim unlocked used in good condition

good luck with the sale broski

Comment

• broSki
      Old Timer/Snr Member
      • Feb 12

Re Sprint TP2 Sim unlocked used in good condition

Thanks alot dashy....really wanna get rid of it man, ill come back to wm when 7 drops maybe...
      NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
      Sprint Speed:

sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Re: Re Sprint TP2 Sim unlocked used in good condition

Originally posted by broSki
        Thanks alot dashy....really wanna get rid of it man, ill come back to wm when 7 drops maybe...
        damn and you going to the crackberry of all things? damn son what you thinking? just messing even though they are bland you cant beat the stability of them as long as the servers dont go down again.

Comment

• broSki
          Old Timer/Snr Member
          • Feb 12

Re Re Sprint TP2 Sim unlocked used in good condition

Originally posted by D/\SH
          damn and you going to the crackberry of all things? damn son what you thinking? just messing even though they are bland you cant beat the stability of them as long as the servers dont go down again.
          yea stability is what im in for right now...i got my 3gs tho so im good in that department, and to be honest have u seen the blackberry app world? dude they have a few more thousand apps then wm does bro im really impressed with BB right now, i guess why they r the best when it comes to business
          NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
          Sprint Speed:

sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
            Owner - Staff
            • Feb 07

Re: Re Re Sprint TP2 Sim unlocked used in good condition

Originally posted by broSki
            yea stability is what im in for right now...i got my 3gs tho so im good in that department, and to be honest have u seen the blackberry app world? dude they have a few more thousand apps then wm does bro im really impressed with BB right now, i guess why they r the best when it comes to business

wprd but if you look most of them are the same app made by a different company and do the same thing... i cant tell you how many blackberry apps ive seen that do the same thing... usually for each app made there is 20 that are the same under different name

Comment

• broSki
              Old Timer/Snr Member
              • Feb 12

Re Re Re Sprint TP2 Sim unlocked used in good condition

Originally posted by D/\SH
              wprd but if you look most of them are the same app made by a different company and do the same thing... i cant tell you how many blackberry apps ive seen that do the same thing... usually for each app made there is 20 that are the same under different name
              some and very few...atleast we have different choices u kno, its like everyone makes a rom for wm but they all offer different things and im ok with that, and plus I hate being limited to ONE thing plus the tour is a hell of a smartphone man better then a tp2 IMO especially the email exchange service.
              NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
              Sprint Speed:

sigpic

Comment

Working...