• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: FS: Sprint SERO 500 Plan $30 a month

Originally posted by TAR
    are blackberry allowed on the line? if so i'm in. i'm out of contract right now and would love to have it.
    you would ahve to convince them to add that to the line and its hard to do.... i have seen some for sale but people want way too much for them... i would have one if i could get them to add it for me.

Comment

• ckv
      • Sep 18

Originally posted by TAR
      are blackberry allowed on the line? if so i'm in. i'm out of contract right now and would love to have it.
      Originally posted by D/\SH
      you would ahve to convince them to add that to the line and its hard to do.... i have seen some for sale but people want way too much for them... i would have one if i could get them to add it for me.
      Yes, it is hard to add Blackberry internet services (BIS) nowaday. It is doable, but too much risk and work getting it through Sprint. So TAR, I'm sorry but I would say Blackberry phones does not work on the SERO I'm trying to TOL here.
      Interested in obtaining a Sprint Sero 500 plan? Grab one here before they are all gone

Comment

• ckv
        • Sep 18

Scheduled to do a TOL with fanaticny tomorrow @ around 4 PM. Will take more request if there is any :)

--------- New Post Merged on 11/8/2009 at 0735 --------

Success! Transferred the SERO to fanaticny on 08/11/2009 at around 7:00 AM EST. My duration of the TOL was 19:05 with an American lady. The previous two Indian representatives gave us a fuss.. argh!

--------- New Post Merged on 11/8/2009 at 0737 --------

I meant 7:00 PM!!! Just can't edit my previous post...
        Last edited by ckv; August 11, 2009, 06:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        Interested in obtaining a Sprint Sero 500 plan? Grab one here before they are all gone

Comment

• fanaticny
          • Dec 15

I can confirm this, and Jason is hilarious. I recommend if talking to sprint indian reps just hang up lol, no disrespect to Indians in general, only the ones that work for sprint lol. One more thing, i did my thing and got the airave thing for free!!!. Thanks Dash for letting me know about this :) I lov..... (ahh i don't wanna say it)

Comment

• ckv
            • Sep 18

Enjoy enjoy! Have fun with the account and good luck with the number transfer.. let me know if you need to know anything else :)

Comment

• ckv
              • Sep 18

Back in business if there is any interested party :)

Comment

• b727pilot
                Trying to Catch UP
                • Aug 22

Originally posted by ckv
                Back in business if there is any interested party :)

Hey CKV,

Got a question for you. How are you able to get extra SERO accounts? I guess what I am asking is that I have a SERO account and wanted to get my bro one also. Well as you know they stopped the SERO accounts (the early good ones) and would not allow me to get one for him. Are you somehow having them copy your account (I want to keep my SERO account) and make one for someone else.

What I'd like to do is keep my SERO and get him the same account I have. Is that possible?

Thanks man!

-T

Comment

• D/\SH
                  Owner - Staff
                  • Feb 07

Originally posted by b727pilot
                  Hey CKV,

Got a question for you. How are you able to get extra SERO accounts? I guess what I am asking is that I have a SERO account and wanted to get my bro one also. Well as you know they stopped the SERO accounts (the early good ones) and would not allow me to get one for him. Are you somehow having them copy your account (I want to keep my SERO account) and make one for someone else.

What I'd like to do is keep my SERO and get him the same account I have. Is that possible?

Thanks man!

-T
                  all i did to get extras on my line is tell them that i wanted another sero and i have one and they have to do it for you... they may say no right away but you will be able to... i did this thanks to tweety and than transferred over to my account. its very easy to do and you may need a plan code give them FF1077 (tell them that you have that plan code also and act like you know what you are doing and your more bound to spend all day doing so.

Comment

• b727pilot
                    Trying to Catch UP
                    • Aug 22

all i did to get extras on my line is tell them that i wanted another sero and i have one and they have to do it for you... they may say no right away but you will be able to... i did this thanks to tweety and than transferred over to my account. its very easy to do and you may need a plan code give them FF1077 (tell them that you have that plan code also and act like you know what you are doing and your more bound to spend all day doing so.

Well Sh*t I'll give it a try. Thanks for the info Dash.

I have tried a bunch in the past and they always give me a hard time saying it is no longer available. Wonder if they will copy all my extras too (free incoming, N/W 6p ect)

The Sero account (at least the old one like I have) is becoming a relic anyway. I want to upgrade my phone and they keep saying I need to upgrade my account for the newer phones. Looks like I have to bite the bullet if I want a new phone anyway.

Comment

• D/\SH
                      Owner - Staff
                      • Feb 07

Well Sh*t I'll give it a try. Thanks for the info Dash.

I have tried a bunch in the past and they always give me a hard time saying it is no longer available. Wonder if they will copy all my extras too (free incoming, N/W 6p ect)

The Sero account (at least the old one like I have) is becoming a relic anyway. I want to upgrade my phone and they keep saying I need to upgrade my account for the newer phones. Looks like I have to bite the bullet if I want a new phone anyway.
                      really? i can upgrade to any phone i want on my sero account.

Comment

• b727pilot
                        Trying to Catch UP
                        • Aug 22

really? i can upgrade to any phone i want on my sero account.

WTF..... Everytime I call them they say NO. Tried the other day and they said I need a simply everything plan. I asked why and they said it was because of the data usage. I said I already have unlimited data on the sero account. Long story short....they said no go.

You call any certain sprint number to get say something like the Pre? Not that I want a Pre now (was looking at them when they first came out) but I was told the TP2 and new Android will both require a new plan.

I feel like I'm getting jerked around here (with Sprint). No love for me.

-T

Comment

• D/\SH
                          Owner - Staff
                          • Feb 07

WTF..... Everytime I call them they say NO. Tried the other day and they said I need a simply everything plan. I asked why and they said it was because of the data usage. I said I already have unlimited data on the sero account. Long story short....they said no go.

You call any certain sprint number to get say something like the Pre? Not that I want a Pre now (was looking at them when they first came out) but I was told the TP2 and new Android will both require a new plan.

I feel like I'm getting jerked around here (with Sprint). No love for me.

-T
                          the tp2 doesnt have to be, the instinct, the pre, and one other have to have that plan only.

Comment

• b727pilot
                            Trying to Catch UP
                            • Aug 22

the tp2 doesnt have to be, the instinct, the pre, and one other have to have that plan only.

Well looks like I've got some as* chewing to do tomorrow...hahaha I should have known better. At least for me everytime I call I get a different answer. Though they have been getting better I should have just kept trying.

Thanks again for the info.

-T

Comment

• ckv
                              • Sep 18

Sorry, I'm back.. But as for phones, Up to date, only the Pre and Instinct doesn't work on the Sero. The BB require extra work but is is doable. As for the Hero, there is a 75% chance of it not working, but we will have to see for that.

Comment

• b727pilot
                                Trying to Catch UP
                                • Aug 22

Originally posted by ckv
                                Sorry, I'm back.. But as for phones, Up to date, only the Pre and Instinct doesn't work on the Sero. The BB require extra work but is is doable. As for the Hero, there is a 75% chance of it not working, but we will have to see for that.

I'm gonna hold out for the Hero. I hope they let me put it on the Sero. Fingers are crossed. Hope Sprint throws me another bone.

Comment

Working...