Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • m260gt
    • Jun 26

Looking for a touch Pro

I currently have the verizon TP, which doesnt even compare to the alltel one. ive been trying to get them to give me an alltel one but they cant find any. im calling customer service tomorrow to try and get one. But in the meantime i figured id look to see if i can get one by other means. if anyone has an extra one laying around or that would wanna trade for my verizon one id be up for that. i know someone wants to mess around with a verizon one haha. lemme know. if any of you have been following my phone problems, you will know ive had my share. this is my 6th phone in less than a year..

Nick
  • VenumX
    The VenumX Factor
    • Nov 14

Re: Looking for a touch Pro

Originally posted by m260gt
    I currently have the verizon TP, which doesnt even compare to the alltel one. ive been trying to get them to give me an alltel one but they cant find any. im calling customer service tomorrow to try and get one. But in the meantime i figured id look to see if i can get one by other means. if anyone has an extra one laying around or that would wanna trade for my verizon one id be up for that. i know someone wants to mess around with a verizon one haha. lemme know. if any of you have been following my phone problems, you will know ive had my share. this is my 6th phone in less than a year..

Nick
    Good luck on gettin a TP :) this should technically be in the classified section I think; however I will let dashy decide if it should be moved cause im not 100% sure. and i see him lurking on the forumzz.. <3

("Do Not Pm Me Or Email For Support" For Mobile Stuff, Post your question/problem on the forum so that someone else who's having the same issue can benefit from the solution.)

sigpic

Wanna Introduce Yourself?! Click HERE

Need to flash a rom?
    stlouisfinest68 has a great video tutorial on how to do it, click HERE

Forum Rules: --> HERE
    Join A Group:--> HERE
    Learn To Get Around The Forum:--> HERE

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

Originally posted by VenumX
      Good luck on gettin a TP :) this should technically be in the classified section I think; however I will let dashy decide if it should be moved cause im not 100% sure. and i see him lurking on the forumzz.. <3
      yuppers actually mobile right now can you move over there for me?

Comment

• VenumX
        The VenumX Factor
        • Nov 14

haha no problem :) thread moved!! good luck!

("Do Not Pm Me Or Email For Support" For Mobile Stuff, Post your question/problem on the forum so that someone else who's having the same issue can benefit from the solution.)

sigpic

Wanna Introduce Yourself?! Click HERE

Need to flash a rom?
        stlouisfinest68 has a great video tutorial on how to do it, click HERE

Forum Rules: --> HERE
        Join A Group:--> HERE
        Learn To Get Around The Forum:--> HERE

Comment

• mikewhooo
          • Jun 21

i got one for ya