Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joeyisiceman
    • Jul 31

FS: Sprint Treo Pro

Hey guys, I am selling a Sprint Treo Pro, about a month old now in 8.5/10 condition ( I say 8.5 because there are scuff marks on the back and a light mark on the front NEAR the screen, not on it) It comes with everything in the box, including the box along with a Seidio case ( sorry no holster), an extra home charger and an extra data cable. I am looking to sell it for $170 shipped or if your local ( Grand Rapids, MI) I will let it go for $150. I will do an equal trade for a Sprint Blackberry Curve 8330 with all accesories and in equal condition.

Here are some pics. Any quesions please feel free to pm or email me at joeyisiceman@gmail.com thank you.

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)
  • jr5416
    • May 12

Re: FS: Sprint Treo Pro

[QUOTE=joeyisiceman;380786]Hey guys, I am selling a Sprint Treo Pro, about a month old now in 8.5/10 condition ( I say 8.5 because there are scuff marks on the back and a light mark on the front NEAR the screen, not on it) It comes with everything in the box, including the box along with a Seidio case ( sorry no holster), an extra home charger and an extra data cable. I am looking to sell it for $170 shipped or if your local ( Grand Rapids, MI) I will let it go for $150. I will do an equal trade for a Sprint Blackberry Curve 8330 with all accesories and in equal condition.

Here are some pics. Any quesions please feel free to pm or email me at joeyisiceman@gmail.com thank you.

Good luck with the sale bro very nice phone
    Last edited by CYBER WEESJE; June 15, 2009, 12:42 PM.
    sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

good luck with the sale and hope all goes smooth for ya

Comment

• VenumX
        The VenumX Factor
        • Nov 14

good luck with the sale, its a very good price for the device. I'm sure it will go real quick for ya!

("Do Not Pm Me Or Email For Support" For Mobile Stuff, Post your question/problem on the forum so that someone else who's having the same issue can benefit from the solution.)

sigpic

Wanna Introduce Yourself?! Click HERE

Need to flash a rom?
        stlouisfinest68 has a great video tutorial on how to do it, click HERE

Forum Rules: --> HERE
        Join A Group:--> HERE
        Learn To Get Around The Forum:--> HERE

Comment

Working...