Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chufo68
    • Nov 19

Quality lambo hinges (LSD)

Hey guys, I have a brand new set of LSD vertical door hinges for sale. part #50061013 2007 & up Tahoe, Suburban, or Yukon. These are bolt-on hinges and may also be slightly modified to fit the new body style Escalades and fullsize G.M. trucks. These are the best hinges out there. Very high quality. Also, very easy to operate. If you've ever opened or closed other/cheaper lambo doors, you know how much of a pain they are. Hinges like the brand name "Vertical Doors, Inc." are garbage compared to these. These can be opened/closed with one finger. Here's a link to the LSD web-site for more info... google lsd doors and check out their site. Retail online is $1999.00, and you may find them a couple hundred dollars cheaper, but not this cheap. $1000.00 brand new and still in the box. I live in northern Cali & should have no problem shipping.
    Last edited by Superman369; June 01, 2009, 09:54 PM.
  • Superman369
    • Sep 22

Re: Quality lambo hinges (LSD)

Please retake the picture and include your SPJ user name on a handwritten piece of paper in the background somewhere. You have 24 hours to do this or the thread will be closed and recycled. On a more personal note, good luck with the sale, that is a damned good price your offering there.
    Got a ? Use The Help Desk Here
    Need it all in one thread?Click Here
    Learn How To Flash A Rom?Click Here
    Are You New To The Scene?Click Here
    Need to Learn How To Search? Click Here
    The End All, Be All of Noob Guides.Click Here

sigpic
    Make Sure You Hit The Thanks And/Or Installed Buttons If Someone Helps You Or You Use There Programs!!!

Comment

• chufo68
      • Nov 19

Re: Quality lambo hinges (LSD)

Ok not a prob. I'll have to wait till I get home from work tomorrow when there's daylight.

--------- New Post Merged on 2/6/2009 at 0908 --------

Sorry I didn't know how to edit first post and I'm in a hurry for softball practice. Here's a photo w/ user name.
      Last edited by chufo68; June 02, 2009, 08:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...