X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

FS/FT: Sprint Treo Pro

ok as the title says i have my sprint palm pro up for sale or trade. it comes with the seidio case, seidio holster, extra battery (total 2 oem) charger, original box, all original documents. this is a great phone and is the one in this video as well as in the pictures below. the phones has a few LIGHT scratches but upon request will try to swap it out through sprint if i can get someone nice :) (no promises though) overall condition wise i give the phone 9/10 due to the light scratches on the screen. the battery cover is flawless with just the normal swirls that come right after you take it out of the package. if you have any further questions feel free to ask in this thread. im looking to get $200 (shipped to your door with insurance and tracking) from this but also willing to entertain any trade offers that one may have since i dont even know what i always want until presented to me hahahaa... as many already know these cases are top of the line being seidio and are very nce... i just wanted to add the fact that these DO have felt to keep your phone from getting scratched when putting on and taking off the case. heres the videos and the pics promised.

heres a mod video of it in action with great speed :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys_EYqlw5Ys

and heres a review of the seidio case
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj5UqN7A9nM

and here are the pics: (remind you those are fingerprint smudges as you can see the difference in the video)

Last edited by D/\SH; May 09, 2009, 03:08 PM.
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: FS/FT: Sprint Treo Pro

bump for a nice device and proce lowered to 200 shipped

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

Re: FS/FT: Sprint Treo Pro

clsoing thread cause sold.

Comment