Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • keithtoxic
    • Sep 09

FS Ipod touch 2g 8gb JB

Need to buy some stuff, so I'm looking to sell this as it's not in my priorities. I'm looking for around 160-170 or a sprint touch screen phone with a keyboard + some cash(unless it was like a pro or something hah) Perfect condition, comes with everything it came with stock. Could leave jailbroken or restore to stock.

If I could get a mogul for it or something, that would be sweet.

Last edited by Superman369; March 22, 2009, 04:46 PM.
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: FS Ipod touch 2g 8gb JB

Originally posted by keithtoxic
    Need to buy some stuff, so I'm looking to sell this as it's not in my priorities. I'm looking for around 160-170 or a sprint touch screen phone with a keyboard + some cash(unless it was like a pro or something hah) Perfect condition, comes with everything it came with stock. Could leave jailbroken or restore to stock.

If I could get a mogul for it or something, that would be sweet.
    you have 24 hours to follow the rules and post pics with your username and smartphonejunkie in the background of the item you are selling.. if not posted in 24 hours thread will be closed and recycled.

Comment

• Superman369
      • Sep 22

Originally posted by D/\SH
      you have 24 hours to follow the rules and post pics with your username and smartphonejunkie in the background of the item you are selling.. if not posted in 24 hours thread will be closed and recycled.
      I fixed his img links. He did post em, just did it wrong. They should be showing now.
      Got a ? Use The Help Desk Here
      Need it all in one thread?Click Here
      Learn How To Flash A Rom?Click Here
      Are You New To The Scene?Click Here
      Need to Learn How To Search? Click Here
      The End All, Be All of Noob Guides.Click Here

sigpic
      Make Sure You Hit The Thanks And/Or Installed Buttons If Someone Helps You Or You Use There Programs!!!

Comment

• I930 KING
        • Apr 27

i have a touch i can trade you let me know..

Comment

Working...