X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Two Traxxis RC Cars

im looking to get rid of my jato and my rustler. the rustler is in great shape and has upgraded shocks and only about 1/2 gallon of gas ran through. the jato is all upgraded and you can see pictures of the cars at the link below. the jatos 3.3 also has 1/2 gallon of gas ran through also. the jato has a broken transmission case but the buyer will get a brand new in package one that they can install. im am very flexible with the price so make me some offer cash wise preferabbly but im also interested in trade offers especially a ppc that i could sell on ebay easily. thanks for looking and hopefully my babies can go to a good home. also the rustler is now complete and has tires and all necessary shocks to make it RTR (ready to run). pics as said are below and can update if someone truelly is interested..... (both trucks will come with tools, oil, etc.) THE TIRES ARE ALL IN NEW CONDITION AS WELL AS ALL PARTS AND THE TRUCKS. THESE WERE WELL TAKEN CARE OF AND NEVER BASHED TOO HARD. ONLY TRAXXIS AND RPM PARTS ARE ON MY TRUCKS

UPDATE:
    HERES SOME PICS OF THE JATO. THE JATO WILL COME WITH ALL THE TOOLS, TIRES, GLOW STICK IGNITOR, ETC. (RUSTLER WILL STILL HAVE THE ONES ON THERE)

(comes with new in package genuine traxxis transmission case to repair.)

HERE ARE SOME OF THE RUSTLER

HERE ARE THE PICS OF THE PARTS

Last edited by D/\SH; March 19, 2009, 11:51 PM.
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: Two Traxxis RC Cars

bump bump.... i know we have a lot of rc guys here.... and as stated just ask and i can get new pics posted up asap for you all.

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

Bump bump....

Added pics for all those that are interested

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

sold the jato...... rustler still pending as of now until monday for a trade.

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

sold so closing thread.

Comment

Working...