X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

[ SOLD ] Unlocked Cingular 8525 AKA Hermes

ok, i got this from a display at cingular when they changed over to AT&T from a buddy who worked there. the numbers are dirty on it since it was a display model but can be used with any gsm service provider. (you just cant add insurance to the phone) the phone comes stock with wm5 but has a wm 6.1 upgrade included with touchflo 2d as you can see from the video. this phone as you can see in the youtube video does have some wear from where the clmaps were on it at the store but doesnt look bad at all. i will give this phone a rating of 8/10 because of those slight cosmetic scuffs. the screen is in mint condition and the phone runs great. it will come with the stock holster, 1 stylus, charger, 2gb kingston class 6 sd card, and sync cable. i am looking to get 80 shipped for the device. if you have any questions feel free to ask through this thread and i will get them answered as soon as possible. (i will also entertain trade offers)

Thanks
    D/\SH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6--IoblMS_0
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: Unlocked Cingular 8525 AKA Hermes

bump bump bump.... no one has any use for a new toy? works great and has been... i can also mod it out fully if you would like me too

Comment

• TweetyBear
      • Mar 01

Re: Unlocked Cingular 8525 AKA Hermes

sold to tweety hehe
      IF I HAVE HELPED YOU.......PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!
      NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SEARCH? GO HERE
      NEED TO LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS? GO HERE
      NOOB AREA PLEASE READ FIRST!GO HERE

sigpic

Comment

Working...