Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

FS: Brand New Sprint HTC Diamond

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joeyisiceman
    • Jul 31

FS: Brand New Sprint HTC Diamond

Hey guys, I have a brand new Sprint HTC Diamond for sale. $275 shipped OBO. I am open to offers/trades. It comes with everything in the box( battery, AC phone charger, carrying case, USB cable, additional stylus, Mini USB Stereo headphones, and a 4-in-1 adapter). Along with everything that came in the box I have additional items that are included in the price (car charger, a 4-in-1 adapter, USB cable, home charger, and carrying case) I do not have pictures of the phone, but you can go to sprint.com and see the phone. I have used some of the accessories (home charger, headphone, holster) but they are in excellent condition. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time and thanks for checking this out.
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: FS: Brand New Sprint HTC Diamond

Originally posted by joeyisiceman
    Hey guys, I have a brand new Sprint HTC Diamond for sale. $275 shipped OBO. I am open to offers/trades. It comes with everything in the box( battery, AC phone charger, carrying case, USB cable, additional stylus, Mini USB Stereo headphones, and a 4-in-1 adapter). Along with everything that came in the box I have additional items that are included in the price (car charger, a 4-in-1 adapter, USB cable, home charger, and carrying case) I do not have pictures of the phone, but you can go to sprint.com and see the phone. I have used some of the accessories (home charger, headphone, holster) but they are in excellent condition. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time and thanks for checking this out.
    well you dnt follow the rules. pictures are needed with your name in the background on some paper and spj also.... please read the sticky in the classifieds area and send me the neessary stuff a i wndill reopen for you....

Thread Closed

Comment

• Superman369
      • Sep 22

Originally posted by joeyisiceman
      Follow rules bro. Thread closed till you read the classified rules and see how to post here.
      Got a ? Use The Help Desk Here
      Need it all in one thread?Click Here
      Learn How To Flash A Rom?Click Here
      Are You New To The Scene?Click Here
      Need to Learn How To Search? Click Here
      The End All, Be All of Noob Guides.Click Here

sigpic
      Make Sure You Hit The Thanks And/Or Installed Buttons If Someone Helps You Or You Use There Programs!!!

Comment

• Superman369
        • Sep 22

Originally posted by D/\SH
        well you dnt follow the rules. pictures are needed with your name in the background on some paper and spj also.... please read the sticky in the classifieds area and send me the neessary stuff a i wndill reopen for you....

Thread Closed
        Haha, beat me by seconds:)
        Got a ? Use The Help Desk Here
        Need it all in one thread?Click Here
        Learn How To Flash A Rom?Click Here
        Are You New To The Scene?Click Here
        Need to Learn How To Search? Click Here
        The End All, Be All of Noob Guides.Click Here

sigpic
        Make Sure You Hit The Thanks And/Or Installed Buttons If Someone Helps You Or You Use There Programs!!!

Comment

Working...