Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

Fs:sprint touch

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ohthebaby
    • Mar 31

Fs:sprint touch

trying to gather funds for a pro.....its a sprint touch in good condition not perfect has a couple minor scratches tried to show them in pictures,with the phone comes everything that was in the original box plus two more rechargeable batteries and a dock,also has a zagg invisible shield on the screen ...looking to get 125 shipped but i know these things can be bought for less so if some one wants to shoot me an offer pm me and we can talk about or im me at grajewiak88 on aim enjoy ;) hope i posted it correctly this time
    Attached Files
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: Fs:sprint touch

n too bad i could only do f85 right now or i would grab this for my buddy who is looking for a ppc right now.

Comment

• ohthebaby
      • Mar 31

hmmm dash for u i would do 124.99 let me know :P but srs for u i can go lower let me know if u bump it up a couple bucks

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Originally posted by ohthebaby
        hmmm dash for u i would do 124.99 let me know :P but srs for u i can go lower let me know if u bump it up a couple bucks
        hhahahahahaha wooohooooo i get a penny off lmao :> but yeah im going to see if he can throw in a little bit since im gonna cover the 85 and thats the best i can do atm.... what are you looking to get out of it.... let me know through a pm and i will tell him and see if he can scrounge up a little cash money.

Comment

• ohthebaby
          • Mar 31

BTW forgot that it has two spots on screen ooops how could i forget that lol sry guys........price lowered 115 obo
          Last edited by ohthebaby; January 02, 2009, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• 1mrlcb
            SPJ FREAKSTER!
            • Jun 30

If it was new i would scoop it up for my mom because shes picky but ill talk with her and see whats up so i wont have to give her my other pro lol
            Learn how to search CLICK HERE
            Learn how to flash roms CLICK HERE
            NOOB GUIDE please read before posting
            Cant view certain sections sign up for members software CLICK HERE

IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU HIT THE THANKS BUTTON!!
            sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
              Owner - Staff
              • Feb 07

Originally posted by 1mrlcb
              If it was new i would scoop it up for my mom because shes picky but ill talk with her and see whats up so i wont have to give her my other pro lol
              yeah you dont want to give it to her because you want to give it to me lmao :> (just messing hahahaa)

Comment

• 1mrlcb
                SPJ FREAKSTER!
                • Jun 30

Originally posted by D/\SH
                yeah you dont want to give it to her because you want to give it to me lmao :> (just messing hahahaa)
                Man if its up to her no one will have a phone when i got the diamond she wanted it now she wants the pro then the palm pre but her b-days next month so i have to get her some type of phone and i think the pros to much for her because its a mans phone lol
                Learn how to search CLICK HERE
                Learn how to flash roms CLICK HERE
                NOOB GUIDE please read before posting
                Cant view certain sections sign up for members software CLICK HERE

IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU HIT THE THANKS BUTTON!!
                sigpic

Comment

Working...