Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

wtb diamond pro

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rogerp420
    • Oct 09

wtb diamond pro

hello and i would like to either trade my sprint diamond, or buy a pro anyone able to help? i love the diamond but would really like the keyboard is all dash can you help i have sprint?
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: wtb diamond pro

Originally posted by rogerp420
    hello and i would like to either trade my sprint diamond, or buy a pro anyone able to help? i love the diamond but would really like the keyboard is all dash can you help i have sprint?
    not at this time i cant since they arent even in stock on top of other things..... why dont you grt some tickets for the raffle?

Comment

• VenumX
      The VenumX Factor
      • Nov 14

Originally posted by D/\SH
      not at this time i cant since they arent even in stock on top of other things..... why dont you grt some tickets for the raffle?
      yeah man, its only $20 a ticket in you have a real good chance at winning!

("Do Not Pm Me Or Email For Support" For Mobile Stuff, Post your question/problem on the forum so that someone else who's having the same issue can benefit from the solution.)

sigpic

Wanna Introduce Yourself?! Click HERE

Need to flash a rom?
      stlouisfinest68 has a great video tutorial on how to do it, click HERE

Forum Rules: --> HERE
      Join A Group:--> HERE
      Learn To Get Around The Forum:--> HERE

Comment

• BBALL15
        • Jul 08

i have 3 touch pros for sale i have 2 brand new ones still in te box for 400.00 and 1 slightly used 1 for 350.00 if interested send me a private message or email at dtu5@live.com

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

i just said to you in a pm and on the board twice you cant do sales on the site without going through the classifieds area..... last warning.

thanks
          D/\SH

Comment

Working...