Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

GRAFFIX hookah

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Burnsy86
    • May 20

GRAFFIX hookah

i have a pretty sweet hookah that i got out of my buddies attic when he moved into his house. judging by the dust build up on the bag it was in, id say its on the older side.

but its in perfect shape all it needs is a new male peice for the top, and i would recomend replacing the tubes.

make an offer
    and dont worry, im d/\shes buddy. i work with him, so he will vouch for me that im a good person
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: GRAFFIX hookah

Originally posted by Burnsy86
    i have a pretty sweet hookah that i got out of my buddies attic when he moved into his house. judging by the dust build up on the bag it was in, id say its on the older side.

but its in perfect shape all it needs is a new male peice for the top, and i would recomend replacing the tubes.

make an offer
    and dont worry, im d/\shes buddy. i work with him, so he will vouch for me that im a good person
    yup i will prolly be the one that sends it out too.

Comment

• puertoblack2003
      OG Member
      • Nov 08

make an offer

what it is for sale, for trade,or to give a way??????????????? come brotha go with the flow of the rules

SPJ Bulletin @
      forum.smartphonejunkie.org
      Law Enforcement Forum www.phillyfinest369.com

Comment

• Burnsy86
        • May 20

i did, i said make an offer, but i would be lookin to get around 130 shipped tho
        and if you are a stoner, you know graffix is a good brand
        Last edited by Burnsy86; December 18, 2008, 10:13 PM.

Comment

• Fatal_Error
          • Aug 15

RC Driver my fav rc mag in the world. Kinda wish I was still a stoner it looks nice. Good luck on the sale
          NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SEARCH? CLICK HERE

NEED TO LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS?CLICK HERE

IF YOUR A NOOB PLEASE READ FIRST! CLICK HERE

THIS IS THE HELP DESK LINK USE IT PLEASE CLICK HERE

IF SOMEONE HAS HELPED YOU PLEASE HIT THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU DOWNLOAD ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE PLEASE HIT THE INSTALL BUTTON AND HIT THE THANKS BUTTON
          sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
            Owner - Staff
            • Feb 07

Originally posted by Fatal_Error
            RC Driver my fav rc mag in the world. Kinda wish I was still a stoner it looks nice. Good luck on the sale
            hahahaha that focker is crazy looking in person ill tell you what :> at points its almost scary hahahaha

Comment

• Burnsy86
              • May 20

price reduced

110 shipped

Comment

• Burnsy86
                • May 20

holliday special
                $85 shipped

Comment

• D/\SH
                  Owner - Staff
                  • Feb 07

holliday special
                  $85 shipped
                  thats a great price considering it is GRAFFIX and all.

Comment

Working...