Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

WTB: HTC Touch Pro

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chuthay
    • Nov 29

WTB: HTC Touch Pro

Hello,

I've tried ordering through a canadian company but they are on back order for a while so I thought I would give it a try here. If I find one here I'll just cancel the one locally

I'm looking for a Brand New In Box HTC Touch Pro (CDMA).

just a note, I'm located in Canada and would perfer to work with a sr member of the forum since ....well you *neverknow*.

Please message me!

Thanks!
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: WTB: HTC Touch Pro

Originally posted by chuthay
    Hello,

I've tried ordering through a canadian company but they are on back order for a while so I thought I would give it a try here. If I find one here I'll just cancel the one locally

I'm looking for a Brand New In Box HTC Touch Pro (CDMA).

just a note, I'm located in Canada and would perfer to work with a sr member of the forum since ....well you *neverknow*.

Please message me!

Thanks!

so you need bell most liekey?

Comment

• chuthay
      • Nov 29

Bell or telus (im with telus thoe).

but I gettin mixed messages where people are saying that CDMA carrier here wont take "international" unlocked phones. Not sure if this is true or not.......*geez*

Comment

• raybond25
        MOD Team HTC/SPJ Canuck
        • Apr 05

Originally posted by chuthay
        Bell or telus (im with telus thoe).

but I gettin mixed messages where people are saying that CDMA carrier here wont take "international" unlocked phones. Not sure if this is true or not.......*geez*
        no all the canadian carriers refuse to activate anything that doesn't have their branding on it, trust me i've tried to coerce them into activating a diamond from sprint and they wouldnt
        IF YOU CAN'T DOWNLOAD OR SEE APPLICATIONS PAGE CLICK HERE
        IF YOU NEED TO FIND OUT HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
        ]IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A THEME REQUEST CLICK HERE
        FORUM TIPS AND TOOLS CLICK HERE
        SPJ TOUR CLICK HERE

IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!

Comment

• chuthay
          • Nov 29

^ I know rogers and fido don't mind....thats why we have all those little stores here that sell the GSM phones that look insane. as for telus and bell...no one really seems to want to touch this area..

Comment

Working...