Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

BAD HTC Touch/Vouge

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bmxspike
    • Nov 11

BAD HTC Touch/Vouge

Looking for any HTC Touch, carrier doesn't matter (as long as it's CDMA). Also ESN(MEID) doesn't matter if it's bad. I currently have a AX8600 that I'm using cause my old Touch got stolen and the phone im using now is kinda broke (screen blanks out white when any notifcation happens). Looking prefferably for something under $120(not including shipping).

Also I know I have no posts or anything on here so I will send payment first.
    Thanks to anyone who can help me out.
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: BAD HTC Touch/Vouge

Originally posted by bmxspike
    Looking for any HTC Touch, carrier doesn't matter (as long as it's CDMA). Also ESN(MEID) doesn't matter if it's bad. I currently have a AX8600 that I'm using cause my old Touch got stolen and the phone im using now is kinda broke (screen blanks out white when any notifcation happens). Looking prefferably for something under $120(not including shipping).

Also I know I have no posts or anything on here so I will send payment first.
    Thanks to anyone who can help me out.
    i have one through sprint all clean in mint condition i would do for 150 shipped... need pics?

Comment

• bmxspike
      • Nov 11

maybe i was trying to see if i could find one a little cheaper cause my other touch wasn't even a month old so I wasn't trying to drop alot of money down on a new one but i miss it so much but if not then i guess your my man to go to

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Originally posted by bmxspike
        maybe i was trying to see if i could find one a little cheaper cause my other touch wasn't even a month old so I wasn't trying to drop alot of money down on a new one but i miss it so much but if not then i guess your my man to go to
        aight just let me know if you need it :>

Comment

• pierrek12
          • Jan 03

i have one that im trying to get rid off clean esn. but a very little scratch on screen. besides that its good
          Attached Files
          Last edited by pierrek12; November 12, 2008, 12:17 PM.

Comment

• D/\SH
            Owner - Staff
            • Feb 07

Originally posted by pierrek12
            i have one that im trying to get rid off clean esn. but a very little scratch on screen. besides that its good
            well give the man the price that you are looking for.... he told you how much he was willing to spend........

Comment

• pierrek12
              • Jan 03

ill let it go for around 110. if interested let me know

Comment

• bmxspike
                • Nov 11

Is that including shipping/tracking and insurance? Also if it has a clean ESN that's alright I was just saying that I was looking for a bad ESN to see if I could find one alittle bit cheaper but that is a good price (I payed $300 for my white alltel touch)
                Last edited by bmxspike; November 12, 2008, 04:16 PM.

Comment

• pierrek12
                  • Jan 03

yea covers everything original box and all

Comment

• bmxspike
                    • Nov 11

Ok should have money deposited into my account by tommorow, if not ill have it deposited on monday, so tuesday should be the latest (it could take a day for check to clear) but if you can give me your paypal info ill send payment along with all my contact info like phone number incase you need to contact me and address

Comment

Working...