X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drahko
    -X_L-JaY_X-
    • May 08

wTB IPHONE

WTB IPHONE i got tmoblie flexpay and i was looking to grab a iphone to replace mii current phone does anyony have a cheap one or know were to get one?
    StRaIte FrOm DJ LJAY aka The Wizzard From Trap Haven Ent. LIVE LIFE HOW IT LAYS!!!!!!tm
  • 1mrlcb
    SPJ FREAKSTER!
    • Jun 30

Re: wTB IPHONE

Check ebay & craigslist maybe
    Learn how to search CLICK HERE
    Learn how to flash roms CLICK HERE
    NOOB GUIDE please read before posting
    Cant view certain sections sign up for members software CLICK HERE

IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU HIT THE THANKS BUTTON!!
    sigpic

Comment

• StewPidassoX2K8
      • Sep 09

i gotta friend that has a 1st generation 8gb iphone that he wants to get rid of for like 200...its in perfect condition in the original box and everything that came in the box and a leather case

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Originally posted by StewPidassoX2K8
        i gotta friend that has a 1st generation 8gb iphone that he wants to get rid of for like 200...its in perfect condition in the original box and everything that came in the box and a leather case
        damn too bad so much (they go for less on ebay) otherwise i would go and drive out there and pick it up haha

Comment

• StewPidassoX2K8
          • Sep 09

oh yeah i forgot u were close...but i didnt look on ebay before i posted this so i had no clue...i dont know how much ur willing to pay but he said that 150 was the lowest he would go...let me know if your interested

Comment

• D/\SH
            Owner - Staff
            • Feb 07

Originally posted by StewPidassoX2K8
            oh yeah i forgot u were close...but i didnt look on ebay before i posted this so i had no clue...i dont know how much ur willing to pay but he said that 150 was the lowest he would go...let me know if your interested
            i might very well be :> hit me up with a pm on thursday if he has it still :>

Comment

Working...