Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

Need a broken htc diamond

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nolimitzr1
    • Feb 02

Need a broken htc diamond

Ok so heres the deal. Get the "phone call" on halloween that its time for the wifey figue to have the baby so I am at my terminal dropping off my rig and trailer and start making a run for the car suddenly the diamond comes flying out its pouch and does a dozen cartwheels so now my shiny sleek diamond is scuffed up petty bad. anyone have a bricked diamond of some sort? would like to get my hands on the plastic housing itself. the screen in mine is fine but casing is shot? anyone looking to make a few bucks let me know. trying to avoid the 50 buck asurion claim on such a sexy phone but think i might have to

T.I.A
  • Fatal_Error
    • Aug 15

Re: Need a broken htc diamond

Originally posted by nolimitzr1
    Ok so heres the deal. Get the "phone call" on halloween that its time for the wifey figue to have the baby so I am at my terminal dropping off my rig and trailer and start making a run for the car suddenly the diamond comes flying out its pouch and does a dozen cartwheels so now my shiny sleek diamond is scuffed up petty bad. anyone have a bricked diamond of some sort? would like to get my hands on the plastic housing itself. the screen in mine is fine but casing is shot? anyone looking to make a few bucks let me know. trying to avoid the 50 buck asurion claim on such a sexy phone but think i might have to

T.I.A
    I would just go to asurion, look on the bright side you will get another new phone moving this to Classified Section
    NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SEARCH? CLICK HERE

NEED TO LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS?CLICK HERE

IF YOUR A NOOB PLEASE READ FIRST! CLICK HERE

THIS IS THE HELP DESK LINK USE IT PLEASE CLICK HERE

IF SOMEONE HAS HELPED YOU PLEASE HIT THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU DOWNLOAD ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE PLEASE HIT THE INSTALL BUTTON AND HIT THE THANKS BUTTON
    sigpic

Comment

Working...