Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

WTT: Touch Diamond for Touch Pro

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • macguy70
    • Oct 10

Re: WTT: Touch Diamond for Touch Pro

Sprint sent me the HTC diamond to replace my problematic Diamond I am currently using, I would prefer the Touch Pro for the Memory slot and keyboard. Anybody willing to trade/swap phonhes. The Diamond is new in box.

Comment

• 1mrlcb
      SPJ FREAKSTER!
      • Jun 30

Originally posted by macguy70
      Sprint sent me the HTC diamond to replace my problematic Diamond I am currently using, I would prefer the Touch Pro for the Memory slot and keyboard. Anybody willing to trade/swap phonhes. The Diamond is new in box.
      Dude you cant jack his thread make your own please
      Learn how to search CLICK HERE
      Learn how to flash roms CLICK HERE
      NOOB GUIDE please read before posting
      Cant view certain sections sign up for members software CLICK HERE

IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU HIT THE THANKS BUTTON!!
      sigpic

Comment

• macguy70
        • Oct 10

Sorry will repost under new thread.

Comment

• VenumX
          The VenumX Factor
          • Nov 14

textin ya as im postin dashy <3

("Do Not Pm Me Or Email For Support" For Mobile Stuff, Post your question/problem on the forum so that someone else who's having the same issue can benefit from the solution.)

sigpic

Wanna Introduce Yourself?! Click HERE

Need to flash a rom?
          stlouisfinest68 has a great video tutorial on how to do it, click HERE

Forum Rules: --> HERE
          Join A Group:--> HERE
          Learn To Get Around The Forum:--> HERE

Comment

• D/\SH
            Owner - Staff
            • Feb 07

Originally posted by VenumX
            textin ya as im postin dashy <3
            got it and will give info to boss so we can look it up and see what we can work.... he finds ways to almost do anything.

Comment

Working...