Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spoolin2
    • Apr 25

Alltel HTC 6800 for sale

I have a Alltel HTC6800 moded by D/\SH for sale. It was bought and moded back in May of 2008. It has all the typical goodies on it like windows 6.1, google maps, Iphonz etc...... I'm not even sure all the aplications and programs on it but there are a LOT. I am selling it because I switched to AT&T. It includes the phone, battery, base stand charger, stylus and all the original books, papers, cd and the box with all the info and bar codes. I am sorry but I'm not sure how to place pictures on here but you can e-mail me and I will send you all the pictures. It is in 100% working condition eveything works great on it. My e-mail is spoolin2jz@hotmail.com Matt can vouch for me. there are a couple of minor scratches on the phone, when I e-mail the pictures I will give a detailed description and pictures. the price is $250.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by D/\SH; September 20, 2008, 01:03 AM.
  • puertoblack2003
    OG Member
    • Nov 08

Re: Alltel HTC 6800 for sale

your suppose to have all that ready when you post anything forsale .I'm closing it till you supply the photo with your username with it ,pm me or dash and we'll reopen with pics.

--------- New Post Merged on 19/9/2008 at 1139 --------

approved.................
    Last edited by puertoblack2003; September 19, 2008, 10:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

SPJ Bulletin @
    forum.smartphonejunkie.org
    Law Enforcement Forum www.phillyfinest369.com

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

Originally posted by spoolin2
      I have a Alltel HTC6800 moded by D/\SH for sale. It was bought and moded back in May of 2008. It has all the typical goodies on it like windows 6.1, google maps, Iphonz etc...... I'm not even sure all the aplications and programs on it but there are a LOT. I am selling it because I switched to AT&T. It includes the phone, battery, base stand charger, stylus and all the original books, papers, cd and the box with all the info and bar codes. I am sorry but I'm not sure how to place pictures on here but you can e-mail me and I will send you all the pictures. It is in 100% working condition eveything works great on it. My e-mail is spoolin2jz@hotmail.com Matt can vouch for me. there are a couple of minor scratches on the phone, when I e-mail the pictures I will give a detailed description and pictures. the price is $250.
      good luck and i edited the last name out of your post because thats my last name spelled backwards and i thought it was funny.

Comment

• iheartu
        • Aug 26

do you still have this phone for sale?

Comment

Working...