X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • iheartu
    • Aug 26

lg glimmer looking for alltel 6800

I got a slightly used Lg Glimmer for trade. The back plate is worn and a lil scratched from being in my pants and the girlfriends purse. No scratched on screen. Everything works will come with charger. Also comes with case and some nokia bluetooth headphones for free. If you need pics just let me know and I could email them.

Wants
    Htc 6800+++++

Last edited by D/\SH; August 27, 2008, 10:09 PM.
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: lg glimmer looking for alltel 6800

Originally posted by iheartu
    I got a slightly used Lg Glimmer for trade. The back plate is worn and a lil scratched from being in my pants and the girlfriends purse. No scratched on screen. Everything works will come with charger. Also comes with case and some nokia bluetooth headphones for free. If you need pics just let me know and I could email them.

Wants
    Htc 6800+++++

thread closed until you follow the rules and post a picture with apiece of paper in the background with the date your username and spj written on it. you can pm them to me.
    Last edited by D/\SH; August 27, 2008, 07:12 PM.

Comment

• TweetyBear
      • Mar 01

Originally posted by iheartu

Wants
      Htc 6800+++++
      did you read the rules yet? https://forum.smartphonejunkie.org/s...d.php?t=139406
      you need to post picture(s) of it. i suggest you do that in next couple hours.
      IF I HAVE HELPED YOU.......PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!
      NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SEARCH? GO HERE
      NEED TO LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS? GO HERE
      NOOB AREA PLEASE READ FIRST!GO HERE

sigpic

Comment

• iheartu
        • Aug 26

traded for touch please close mods

Comment

Working...