Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

FT : Sprint Mogul 6800

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spivey8
    Tallest Member
    • Apr 07

FT : Sprint Mogul 6800

I have a replacement Sprint Mogul 6800 to trade

Comes with Phone, Battery and Charger

225 shipped or Bring ANY Trade ANY OFFER

Last edited by spivey8; April 19, 2008, 12:09 AM.
    [SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]Phone History: Razor--> Palm 755p--> Mogul--> Touch Pro--> Touch Pro 2

Rom: Stock Rom

Radio: Stock Sprint

sigpic

• D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: FT : Sprint Mogul 6800

Originally posted by spivey8
    I have a replacement Sprint Mogul 6800 to trade

Comes with Phone, Battery and Charger

Bring ANY OFFER.
    se follow the rules you need a piece of paper in the background with smartphonejunkie.com on it and your username. and also it doesnt come with the usb or any of the adapters????? and the last thing are the numbers clean?

THREAD CLOSED!!!! WILL REOPEN THIS THREAD WHEN YOU PM ME THE PICTURES. THANKS

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

ok emailed me the pictures and he will be adding to post soon.

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

ill be willing if you still want to give you 210 shipped right now through paypal and in my accoutn so you dont have to worry bout the fees.

Comment

• spivey8
          Tallest Member
          • Apr 07

someone traded 3 nextel phones for it..... thanks you can remove
          [SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]Phone History: Razor--> Palm 755p--> Mogul--> Touch Pro--> Touch Pro 2

Rom: Stock Rom

Radio: Stock Sprint

sigpic

Comment

Working...