X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • broSki
    Old Timer/Snr Member
    • Feb 12

Sprint ppc 6700 used

Hey guys up for sale is a used sprint ppc 6700 phone. There is nothing wrong with it, it just has scratches of wear and tear but no scratches on the screen. The phone charges normal, and it can be used as a personal phone or a phone to experiment...basically do what you want with it.

It includes the Sprint ppc 6700,battery,and a 1gb memory card......

I DONT have the charger,the sylus, a pouch. Its just the 6700 with everything i wrote above!!!!!!!!!
    Here are some pics:

*EDIT*
    Im looking for about $90 negotiable...but dont low ball me, I have a verified paypal account and my email is brol1k@optonline.net. I dont accept checks or money orders, paypal ONLY.......or I will trade with a mogul plus money
    Last edited by broSki; April 11, 2008, 12:57 AM.
    NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
    Sprint Speed:

sigpic
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: Sprint ppc 6700 used

Originally posted by brol1k
    Hey guys up for sale is a used sprint ppc 6700 phone. There is nothing wrong with it, it just has scratches of wear and tear but no scratches on the screen. The phone charges normal, and it can be used as a personal phone or a phone to experiment...basically do what you want with it.

It includes the Sprint ppc 6700,battery,and a 1gb memory card......

I DONT have the charger,the sylus, a pouch. Its just the 6700 with everything i wrote above!!!!!!!!!
    Here are some pics:

*EDIT*
    Im looking for about $90 negotiable...but dont low ball me, I have a verified paypal account and my email is brol1k@optonline.net. I dont accept checks or money orders, paypal ONLY.......or I will trade with a mogul plus money
    good luck on the sale bro.

Comment

• broSki
      Old Timer/Snr Member
      • Feb 12

Originally posted by D/\SH
      good luck on the sale bro.
      ok mr dash lol, should i just sell it back to sprint and get the discount? or is it b/c price is to hi ?
      NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
      Sprint Speed:

sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

ok mr dash lol, should i just sell it back to sprint and get the discount? or is it b/c price is to hi ?
        no i was sating just good luck on selling it. price is very reasonable.

Comment

• broSki
          Old Timer/Snr Member
          • Feb 12

no i was sating just good luck on selling it. price is very reasonable.
          o ok, thanks bro, I thought the price was high. Im about to give it a shot on ebay, what do u think should be the selling price, that way i dont let it go so cheap
          NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
          Sprint Speed:

sigpic

Comment

• TAR
            Staff Team HTC
            • Apr 04

o ok, thanks bro, I thought the price was high. Im about to give it a shot on ebay, what do u think should be the selling price, that way i dont let it go so cheap
            you could remove the phone thats on the line where you have insurance on and add this phone to the line, get it activated on the phone and take it in to the store for problems and they'll swap it out for a mogul. then you could see that for more money. i know it sounds like a hassle, but i've done this a couple of times.

Comment

• D/\SH
              Owner - Staff
              • Feb 07

Originally posted by tarblueriver
              you could remove the phone thats on the line where you have insurance on and add this phone to the line, get it activated on the phone and take it in to the store for problems and they'll swap it out for a mogul. then you could see that for more money. i know it sounds like a hassle, but i've done this a couple of times.
              lol i have done the same many times and even made a thread on this so you dont have to leave the house and they will overnight the phone to you will a prepaid return envelope that fed ex picks up at your doorstep.

Comment

• broSki
                Old Timer/Snr Member
                • Feb 12

lol i have done the same many times and even made a thread on this so you dont have to leave the house and they will overnight the phone to you will a prepaid return envelope that fed ex picks up at your doorstep.
                lol I used to do the same aswell. But dahs u saying if i switch my number to the 6700 and call in CS and tell them my phone is defective they will send me a mogul instead??

Edit*
                ok im reading the thread now
                Last edited by broSki; April 12, 2008, 12:37 AM.
                NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
                Sprint Speed:

sigpic

Comment

Working...